Fall Madness 3

crazyman444

jeez you kids are impatient... some of us worked last last night and need it sleep 
Im going to push it back a few here to i can see and so i can talk to crazy as hes the one that can up date the list on the main thread 

I understand that mark. But its tough when your not a moderator so you cant edit your own posts.. just let it be and dont worry about how im going to run my event, i have all may bases covered and that the main thing 

Everything is gonna be taken of, fact is Bert isn't a mod, so he can't edit the post or even post a thread in this section of site in general; not to mention he was being sarcastic with the impatient bit. I'm helping out with running this deal, and as my track record with running RoR MT Pro and the Hump Day Shootouts (of which you know very well Mark, as it was you and I doing those races) shows, I can run events of various sizes. He has plenty of back up with this deal, so you need not worry; we have it under control.

first off bert i was not being impatient, i clearly stated in my question how i was unsure what time zone you were going by for the sign up. i have been on this site a long time and never have i been called impatient for asking a simple question that some others might have also asked. i felt a little disrespected from your remarks and of calling me a kid. i have never had any issue's with anyone and tend to keep my mouth shut but i just had to reply to your comment. as i respect everyone with the intent that they would do the same to me.

SIGN UPS ARE NOW OPEN ! SIGN UPS WILL BE OPEN UNTIL 6:59 PM ON FRIDAY NOVEMBER 22ND 
DOUBLE CHECK TO MAKE SURE YOUR TRUCK IS NOT TAKEN. WILL BE POSTED ON FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD 

Name:Bert Wojcik

Home Town : Tremont,PA
Truck: Fastenal Fast track
 AIM: bigfootbert
Freestyle Song: Trenches ~Pop Evil