Fall Madness 3

crazyman444

I would like to thank everyone who has signed up so far. With in 24 hours of posting this we have 25 trucks! Thank you all so much for showing so much interest in Fall Madness III presented by Bass Pro shops! Everyone here is just as excited as you guys are for this event and we hope to make this the best fall madness in history! Will have more information on the weekend and the MTM2 reunion race soon so stay tune ! Once again thank you all very much ! 

MTM2 REUNION RACE 

THE MTM2 REUNION RACE WILL TAKE PLACE ON FRIDAY NOVEMBER 22ND IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE TRACKER BOATS KING OF THE HILL QUALIFYING RACE. IN ORDER TO COMPETE IN THE REUNION RACE YOU MUST HAVE COMPETED IN AT LEAST ONE MTM2 LEAGUE. ELIGIBLE DRIVERS THAT HAVE SIGNED UP:
BERT WOJCIK
MIKE DESROACH
DAN AGOSH

MARK IRON

DAMIAN BOWERS

RYAN MCCAULEY

MIKE ALSTON

CHRIS KAELIN

JOSH RHODES

DAVE COLLARD 

KYLE CARR 

MORE INFORMATION TO COME BY THE END OF THE WEEK. STAY TUNED !!!

ATTENTION ALL DRIVERS 
A FALL MADNESS EMAIL HAS BEEN SET UP PLEASE SEND ALL TRUCKS OR TRUCK LINKS TO 
fallmadnessIII@gmail.com

Edited by bert

THIS IS MADNESS!

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!

Hah, but in all seriousness, I'm gonna try my damnest to make this one. I missed the last few, but Outrage is gonna be back to kick @$$ and take names, and that's no lie!!!

*Erm, in the MTM2 event, that is. RoR is still a no go for me sadly. On a side note, will there be a livestream/recording of this event?

My MTM2 signup:

Patrick Murray

Hometown: Savannah Tennessee

Truck: Outrage

AIM:patrick@murraytn.net  (Couldn't remember my username)

Song: Hate-Drowning Pool

Can't wait guys!