Show Your Projects Chapter 31

Roach

For curiosity sake, whatever happened to this? Looked to be about done

She was done, but then Hagan James shot me a message saying that he was making a new chassis for it with the right shocks and stuff. I wasn't going to release now when Hagan is in the process of making a new chassis for it. If you really want it I could send it to you for "BETA Purposes" via Skype: thenoahc_1 or AIM: thenoahc@gmail.com because it's basically done...

She was done, but then Hagan James shot me a message saying that he was making a new chassis for it with the right shocks and stuff. I wasn't going to release now when Hagan is in the process of making a new chassis for it. If you really want it I could send it to you for "BETA Purposes" via Skype: thenoahc_1 or AIM: thenoahc@gmail.com because it's basically done...

Nah, I was just curious as to what happened to it

Finally got my personal truck to my liking! This is my most favorite project, and it just looks spectacular!

I present to you, Armed Forces 4.0! 

Will be uploaded later today!

Enjoy! :)

*pics*

This looks epic Johan, one of the best customs I've seen. IMO, that flag shape and size needs to be put on all the other trucks. Right now the flags look too small.

Really everything in the last couple days in this thread has been awesome, great work guys. 

• Upvote 1

Did a little bit of prop updating and placement for EVO

1690899.png

8356062.png

9810934.png

4586157.png

496771.png

Only 2 things I would suggest updating to make it look more accurate.

First being the planetary hubs, they are fully blue.

photo2_zps52e182cb.jpg

Also I would suggest adding shock tower brackets so that way the shocks look like they are attached to the shock towers instead of floating there.

*snip*

Also I would suggest adding shock tower brackets so that way the shocks look like they are attached to the shock towers instead of floating there.

brackets/mounting tabs are pointless because the shock bodies models extend and contract, so there will be instances where it will not line up with the mounts. Go drive my SMRA Canadian Crippler and you will see what I mean.

• Upvote 1

*picture*

I'm getting new rim models made up for it so it has the new Pettibone planetary cover model, along with 12 lug nuts and 6 triangle supports.

A little constructive criticism, you have the front shocks mixed up. The coil over should be infront of the nitrogen shock according to the picture. Other than that, looks great!

Yeah, I realized that they were swapped around. I've been working on fixing them.