Show Your Projects Chapter 35

Klayton

Racing is Replica WF 15 and Freestlye is a Replica-Custom type thing.

At 1st glance, I thought that freestyle track was a replica. It probably wouldn't be that much of a waste of time to change a few obstacles and paint to be a replica of the actual FS track. 

• Upvote 1

that track was actually made a few times. I know a sketchup version was done and i think Klayton made one a while back as well just dont remember if he released it

Me and Devin Doss (Double.D) are working on the 2014 version of Equalizer, and here's a few screenshots of our progress on it so far! Devin did the graphics for the body, and Andrew Sheets (Andrew) made the body model, while I constructed and textured the chassis. I'm in the process of lining up all of the props as well as making some updated props specifically for this truck, and hopefully it will be up for release very shortly! 

747133.png

4526267.png

3989013.png

• Upvote 14

Me and Devin Doss (Double.D) are working on the 2014 version of Equalizer, and here's a few screenshots of our progress on it so far! Devin did the graphics for the body, and Andrew Sheets (Andrew) made the body model, while I constructed and textured the chassis. I'm in the process of lining up all of the props as well as making some updated props specifically for this truck, and hopefully it will be up for release very shortly! 

747133.png

4526267.png

3989013.png

Great job keep up the great work!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Racing is Replica WF 15 and Freestlye is a Replica-Custom type thing.

df0250be7f.jpg3c2a6ad1af.jpg

186dc7614a.jpg

41401413da.jpg

b27b012e4c.jpg

0679fa5d0c.jpg

c44a558a7f.jpg

Painting the Yellow on Racing Shouldn't be to hard:

2d8f59b0-005e-4c10-bff8-9085500a1b80.jpg

I could try to paint those if you'd like. Never painted a track tho.

I've been working on this for a few days, I like the progress, I just need to add some shafts, maybe touch up the paint, then hopefully it will be released before the Truck Fest! Enjoy. Also this was all hand painted.

My 900th post! That's crazy!

Is that a custom or a replica? 'cuz I'm not sure about trucks running ukraine tires in back then.

• Upvote 1