Show Your Projects Chapter 35

Klayton

The reason I didn't add headlights was because of the shape of the body. I know they are on the real truck but I don't really think it will be a really big deal without them.

I purposely didn't use the Mountaineer body because I personally am not a fan of it.

These are getting released tomorrow.

cebac4690f.png

Trucks look great. I just preferred them over the mtm2 rips.

Well, I have kept this thing pretty much under wraps for the time it took me to construct everything, which was a little more than a week. I had a real urge to make an old school truck come to life in a modern day setting. Excaliber was the first truck that popped into my head. The original body is DiggerFan's, I made it a single cab. The chassis started out as a Concussion which I heavily re-worked to my liking. I made new shocks, new axles, lined up and re-sized all the 4-link bars and sway bars. I tried to keep the old school feel while staying with the modern design of trucks.

9389289.png

3381982.png

846647.png

Holy moly! That looks wicked!

Grabs Mark by the shirt, I must have those now brother! LOL  Those rock...Can I give you idea? Maybe a retro with original body and paint on one? Just idea, I know it's totally your idea on the custom idea.  God bless ~ Tim