Show Your Projects Chapter 35

Klayton

I take it that by the amount of orange on that track, it's based off Hot Wheels??

Since you guys liked the Hot Wheels jumps from Fall Madness II Monster Cross, I thought I would add more. Also, all the jumps are clearable, so no worries about coming up short, just floor it. :P

That track looks FUN!!!! Love these motorcross style tracks like that in RoR not just for the monsters but taking other vehicles on (But would hate to see tracks like this IRL for monsters lol)

My only concern with the "Hot Wheels Tracks" is that the jumps aren't curved enough. If you take a Sim-Monsters truck and run it off a trangular ramp that doesn't have any curve to it, the truck does a sky wheelie and the landing turns into a frontflip. I can't tell if they're curved or not from the picture, but yeah, sky wheelies aren't fun on Monstercross.

Hey guys :3

440171.png

2963775.png

5792266.png

Credit to Sheets for the body, still need to add some stuff i think, what do you guys think?

and im  drooling !!! nice man i think ya need a deflectasheild logo on the front fender and a penda logo on top of it on hulkster 

Racing is Replica WF 15 and Freestlye is a Replica-Custom type thing.

I mean, its your track and everything, but with just how similar your repli-custom fs is you might as well just make the replica freestyle.

• Upvote 1