Show Your Projects Chapter 35

Klayton

**hands back jaw* *drops it*    *picks it up a and cleans it off with t-shirt**   *hands jaw* :)

Would the person in the next post please send my jaw back up here? I think he it landed down there somewhere. Looks incredible Johan. You've always had some killer replica and custom trucks.

Oh, I've had worse. A pizza shop not 53 minutes from mh house took over an hour to deliver 2 pizzas. Sheesh.

Looks awesome RKM. Should pair nicely with Ice Cream Man and the Monster Energy Can.

Thats because your delivery man was busy smoking, snorting, popping, dropping, and/or injecting whatever drugs he could before taking your delivery. This comes from experience as a delivery driver.

Everythings looking great guys. 

Local papa john's took about an hour and a half to get me one pizza. They kept me on hold for 20, got the run around from a rookie cashier, and then the driver got lost! I LIVE LESS THAN 10 MINUTES FROM THEIR STORE! HOW DOES HE GET LOST FROM THAT FAR AWAY!?!?!?!?

*ahem* truck looks good too!

DAMMIT, post ninja'd. Hurricane Force looks sweet too, can't wait to see it finished!

Thanks to Johan for making and positioning the shocks for Hurricane Force, they look great on the truck!

Hurricane Force is almost race ready!

0ggDKQR.png

UG171oa.png

Truck looks great, but that tie rod positioning is a little wonky. It shouldn't be that low on the knuckle.