Show Your Projects Chapter 37

Roach

Ok, so there are a few things I saw in this thread recently that I wanna comment on.

Firstly, I love that custom Thrasher there Voth, but I feel it needs a little more red; like maybe make the pupils of the dog/creature/thing red. Just my opinion though, it's your truck and you do as you see fit (which is something that folks around here need to remember when it comes to customs, but I digress).

Secondly, I love the fact that someone is making Pitbull; that truck should've been made ages ago. But there is one big problem, and it has to do with the chassis; the chassis you have on it is the current Barbarian frame. Now if your going the repli-custom route, then by all means continue on; but if your going for a true replica, then you'll need to get a hold of Kozak, Colineri, or someone else who's good at making chassis and have them whip up Pitbull's actual chassis. Here's a pic to go off of as well, though admittedly the chassis has been modified A LOT since this was taken (btw, for those that don't know, Pitbull started life as Rambo 3).
231.jpg

Lastly, I'm also glad to see the lone star King Krunch being made, but it too has an issue; that being that the hoods are sloped down WAY too much. Now the hoods for sure do have a slope to them, but nowhere near that much; fix that, and those 2 versions of Krunch will be good to go.

• Upvote 3

Ok, so there are a few things I saw in this thread recently that I wanna comment on.

Firstly, I love that custom Thrasher there Voth, but I feel it needs a little more red; like maybe make the pupils of the dog/creature/thing red. Just my opinion though, it's your truck and you do as you see fit (which is something that folks around here need to remember when it comes to customs, but I digress).

Secondly, I love the fact that someone is making Pitbull; that truck should've been made ages ago. But there is one big problem, and it has to do with the chassis; the chassis you have on it is the current Barbarian frame. Now if your going the repli-custom route, then by all means continue on; but if your going for a true replica, then you'll need to get a hold of Kozak, Colineri, or someone else who's good at making chassis and have them whip up Pitbull's actual chassis. Here's a pic to go off of as well, though admittedly the chassis has been modified A LOT since this was taken (btw, for those that don't know, Pitbull started life as Rambo 3).

231.jpg

Lastly, I'm also glad to see the lone star King Krunch being made, but it too has an issue; that being that the hoods are sloped down WAY too much. Now the hoods for sure do have a slope to them, but nowhere near that much; fix that, and those 2 versions of Krunch will be good to go.

hey dude, thanks for the input. i appreciate it!........................and also, the slope on the KK's, are the hoods too sloped for both trucks or just one?

also the chevrolet version of king krunch was a crew cab and what year gmc is that because it doesn't look like the same year as the one david smith drove.

its a 199 chevy. i yeah you're right. it was a crew. i just made due with what i was offered already.