Show Your Projects Chapter 37

Roach

They look great. You should make 5-10 of the broken body ones, it looks awesome

Thanks!

But what do you mean with 'You should make 5-10 of the broken body ones'? :P

dem tires doe

Lol, that's because this was online and a good friend of me was using the Wrecked version :)

I wish the wrecked one looked more natural, there are a lot of hard edges making it look like you just selected some faces and deleted them.

Like here:

00e9df3c90.png

It has multiple 90 degree angles coming out of what would really look sort of like ripped paper, like on the back of this Elise:

image_zps48344ba5.jpeg

Obviously you can;t make it look exactly like that, or really like a normal crack/rip at all, but I would do something to get rid of the hard angles you have there.

I wish the wrecked one looked more natural, there are a lot of hard edges making it look like you just selected some faces and deleted them.

Like here:

00e9df3c90.png

It has multiple 90 degree angles coming out of what would really look sort of like ripped paper, like on the back of this Elise:

image_zps48344ba5.jpeg

Obviously you can;t make it look exactly like that, or really like a normal crack/rip at all, but I would do something to get rid of the hard angles you have there.

I know I noticed that too...

But Idk how to fix that :(

Do you maybe know a way to do that? :)

BTW POST 400!!!

I know I noticed that too...

But Idk how to fix that :(

well then figure it out then. Don't come whining to others just 'cause you can't sit down and think about something

Hey, looks like it half way done, doesn't it?

That's actually not too bad. The standard F150 body is a bit bleh but this ain't a bad cut at it

b3fc831e8f.jpg

that said, it's not even remotely clean. There's a lot of triangles that have no reason to exist in here, including some triangles that'd form perfect quads.  i don't know what you're doing with them but please stop

e71963af85.jpg

Also you have all this geometry in the ear doing absolutely nothing. There's no reason for that, go add some more stuff in there, it's boring and flat as it is

• Upvote 3

well then figure it out then. Don't come whining to others just 'cause you can't sit down and think about something

Or ask other people what to do because I don't have a f*cking clue of what to do.

Because help is helpful and better than wasting you're time on something you don't know, and also never gonna know.

Sounds logic to me...

• Upvote 1