Show Your Projects Chapter 37

Roach

Yea, I mean cmon, this is a community where not only do we have fun, but also where people help one another to ultimately push the boundries of simulated monster truck racing to a whole new level. If you're going to put down and negatively criticize another sim monsters member at that level just because he doesn't know how to do something, I ask why are u even here? All that time you took to make that post, you could've used that time to go back and work on making monster trucks and contribute something to this community. Realize something Harlow and that is we are all human, WE AINT PERFECT!! If one member is inexperienced at something, go do your best in a positive way to help them.

This is what I call a classic case of Open Mouth, Insert Foot. Think before you say or do anything next time, Thank you.

• Upvote 3

If Anyone has/would be willing to make an Updated Body for Wolverine, Please Message me on AIM (alexsteinhaus@yahoo.com).

I believe Klayton made one a while ago, but it was never released. Might I recommend getting rid of the AAP logo and maybe adding shock shafts? Otherwise I think it looks good!

I figured out how to get this old thing working.  I actually hate it though.  The model sucks, the scale sucks, the textures are poop, its just fun to drive on.  The track is still in beta and I have to make a few more changes such as smooth out some ramps and the sky-box.  And it will hopefully hold you guys until the 2014 version of the track which will be 10x better.

screenshot_4_zps3d3a91b4.png

ief4u5.gif

screenshot_36_zpsdfa528b8.png

screenshot_38_zps3d62dd3c.png

screenshot_37_zps65a9c98e.png

ALSO, on an unrelated note, I'm trying to use a crowd texture and this happens...

CrowdProlem_zps6217e682.png

So as you can see, section 2, 5 and 6 are okay, they don't have the problem.  But section 1, 3 and 4 have the problem of every row being invisible, other than the first row.  The thing that puzzles me is that section 2, 5 and 6 (the ones that look right) are the originals, and 1, 3 and 4 are exact duplicates.  Now why would an exact copy not look the same when it gets in-game?  Anyone have any suggestion for this problem? 

• Upvote 4

This One?

fShxGDy.jpg

I would, but the body just seems tiny, and I am trying to avoid asking other people to export stuff for me cause I don't know how to do that. I also am planning on making Alex Blackwell's CRD & Dustin Brown's PEI soon