Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

Why is FELD using more and more indie chassis to put their bodies on? I mean, nothing wrong about it, but I've just noticed that especially in the last year, a number of trucks at shows have FELD bodies but indie chassis. Is it a run-out-of available chassis type of thing?

Why is FELD using more and more indie chassis to put their bodies on? I mean, nothing wrong about it, but I've just noticed that especially in the last year, a number of trucks at shows have FELD bodies but indie chassis. Is it a run-out-of available chassis type of thing?

Think about it, their brand trucks and sponsor trucks (NEA, Rotweiler, Doom's Day, El Toro Loco) bring in more money and fans then independent trucks do.  Also not to mention the summer shows because there are about 15 or so FELD chassis running over seas.

It's all about the marketing. They want the most popular trucks in the most popular markets, and they want those trucks to perform well. Also, a handful of trucks were supposed to leave the States and go overseas half way through the first quarter this year, so that meant that those trucks would be missing in those markets. That's the reason why Dan Rodoni ran (and continues to run) the orange El Toro Loco, Mike Vaters ran the Monster Mutt Rottweiler body, and Aaron and Daron Basl ran the New Earth Authority Police and Monster Mutt Rottweiler bodies on the #MMJ tour.

I still not seeing Mexico #Dissapointed, it'll be a good summer until i see Mexico City on there with a complete line up and driver.com.exe

That lineup you posted a few days back in completely accurate, as far as I know. The show's happening, and Black Stallion and Overkill Evolution are set to appear there. 

Hey DanDon, is MMR going to be on Vaters chassis or is he driving Black Stallion?

Well, Mike is only campaigning the Monster Mutt Rottweiler body for Monster Jam for one more show and that's in Hagerstown. The body will be on his chassis (usually runs as Black Stallion) and the red paint on the beadlocks will get stripped back down to the gold layer. Matt will run the Safety-Kleen Black Stallion on his chassis (usually runs as Iron Warrior), and obviously Mikey will be in Overkill Evolution. That is the last show with Mike driving Rottweiler for 2015 unless another Monster Jam show comes up and he has to run it again.

Strange to say it, but I'm very disappointed with all Australia lineups. The only thing I like about them is that they have Zombie AND Zombie Hunter! Maybe we'll finally be able to see them race against each other. Still though, 12 trucks seems really weak for an Australian tour. There should've been 16 with NEA, Soldier Fortune, Scooby-Doo, and maybe even Doom's Day added.

Tickets are on sale TOMORROW for all 4 Australian events.