Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

I would also have to say that with their current equipment, Kevin and Zane would not do well in Vegas.  Both of their trucks lack the HP necessary to even run competitive on that track, but if they both step up their engine game, there is no telling what they can do with better equipment.

Honestly the only indie I could care about seeing in the YGS is Steve Thompson. JR has had his try(isnt the rule only 2 YGS's? cough Becky cough..), Roy would be cool to see but idk if they'll bring him in yet. I doubt we ever see Trent in the YGS because ever year he does a show that same weekend, same show every year. Kevin and Zane im not really fully sold on yet. I can't really think of anyone else who should be invited back indie wise

Honestly the only indie I could care about seeing in the YGS is Steve Thompson. JR has had his try(isnt the rule only 2 YGS's? cough Becky cough..), Roy would be cool to see but idk if they'll bring him in yet. I doubt we ever see Trent in the YGS because ever year he does a show that same weekend, same show every year. Kevin and Zane im not really fully sold on yet. I can't really think of anyone else who should be invited back indie wise

Your dad?

And he's not running for FELD first quarter anyways otherwise I would say he's earned it.

And I know about the rule that got thrown out after the first one, but someone once told me you're supposed to only be allowed to run 2 YGS's. I think that rule is probably gone too lol

Edited by KMPUNK

Uh lets step back to reality here for a second, Rosalee has done only a handful of events driving (and only recently became of age to drive in FELD shows). Good driver but going to need more seat time.

Another thing to consider, Rosalee probably won't get to do many shows because she's going to be in school. For those that may not know Rosalee is very intelligent and had opportunities to go to some of the top colleges in the country. Education for her is probably going to be the priority for the next few years.

Another thing to consider, Rosalee probably won't get to do many shows because she's going to be in school. For those that may not know Rosalee is very intelligent and had opportunities to go to some of the top colleges in the country. Education for her is probably going to be the priority for the next few years.

Look at Colton tho, he was in college all during first quarter.  and she was going for it for her first MJ event, she rolled in FS lol