Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

http://bigfoot4x4.com/blog/?page_id=1793

Sucks to see it go, I've always wanted to go inside the Hazelwood shop. I went once when I went to St. Louis MJ but of course the shop was closed.. then my parents went back to St Louis without me a few months later for something else and went to the shop and got a tour and met Bob Chandler lol

It's Bigfoot's 40th anniversary, and they move into a new shop (Sure, it's big and all and has a test track), that has no showroom or exhibit (as Charlie mentioned) at all? DAMN IT! I'm with Charlie for this one.

Would you rather see Bigfoot 4x4 grow or stay in a small shop? Team Bigfoot needed this new shop, and I would believe they'd put that test track to good use. Plus, it isn't like you still can't buy stuff. The blog says that you can buy stuff still and even tour their shop.

In other news, Mike Thompson piloted Storm Damage at the Windsor Fair this weekend. He's really coming along with that truck and I'd like to see him in Monster Jam. Also, Lenny Kuilder has been driving Predator the last few weeks, and apparently they're running blue rims. 

Would you rather see Bigfoot 4x4 grow or stay in a small shop? Team Bigfoot needed this new shop, and I would believe they'd put that test track to good use. Plus, it isn't like you still can't buy stuff. The blog says that you can buy stuff still and even tour their shop.

In other news, Mike Thompson piloted Storm Damage at the Windsor Fair this weekend. He's really coming along with that truck and I'd like to see him in Monster Jam. Also, Lenny Kuilder has been driving Predator the last few weeks, and apparently they're running blue rims. 

Whoa. I thought Lenny was gone! Haven't seen him in events for a while. Oh, and also...

Embedded image permalink

I KNEW IT! There was no way they were going to have the toys at McDonald's without Northern Nightmare in Canada.

I do know they need the bigger shop, believe me they do but I would still love to see something the public can go to and enjoy even if it's just like I said an exhibit showing the history of Bigfoot and have some of the trucks on display there

Also any word on who drove Lumberjack? 

Edited by Charlie H.

Whoa. I thought Lenny was gone! Haven't seen him in events for a while. Oh, and also...

Lenny Kuilder has been racing for Pezo for some time now, the only reason you don't see him often is because Pezo has been doing less shows than they were five years ago.

The new Bigfoot shop will be open to the public and a area to buy merch, it just won't be as big as the Hazelwood shop. They for sure need this new shop, they have 5 race trucks, several display trucks, plus the soon building of 22. And the old shop only had 3 bay doors so you could only have 3-4 trucks in at a time, while this new shop i think they can fit more plus room to expand. I think its the smart way to go.