Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

Maybe the seat is just in there for general use, but that looks to be a Butler seat. How many company drivers use them over the ISP? Might be able to shorten the list a tad as to who it's going to.

I know Linsey does but im not sure about anyone else.

Jameys truck works good so I think he can run with Neil.. you act like no one there has any shot at beating Neil in anything but its anyones game in any competition

Don't discount Randy and Duhon. Cynthia also rocks it pretty hard, I mean when her mentor/boyfriend is Joe Sylvester you know she'll be tough as nails and Hoffman is always a dark horse. Love that it's like Monster Jam meets Monster Truck Throwdown

Also every time I see "Knoxville" I cry a little because it's not Knoxville Tennessee

Edited by Charlie H.

Max-D℠ driven by Neil Elliott

Bold = The driver that will make sure that he's the only one who will get wins.

I'm sure Neil Elliot gets in his truck and says "Hey f*ck these other guys, I can't stand not winning!"

I'd rather have a driver sweep everything and run thier best rather than sandbag to make other drivers look better.

Edited by NavySonicShell

I'm sure Neil Elliot gets in his truck and says "Hey f*ck these other guys, I can't stand not winning!"

I'd rather have a driver sweep everything and runt hier best rather than sandbag to make other drivers look better.

EXACTLY!!!! If someone other than Neil wins freestyle AT ALL, I'll be shocked. None of them were in the Championship Series, which makes it easy for Neil to take them out. Randy and Sean could have the smallest bulls eyes out of all of them. Cynthia is one of the sport's darkest horses, and Andy.....well, we haven't seen him in the Monster Jam circuit in a while, so I don't know how well he'll run.

EXACTLY!!!! If someone other than Neil wins freestyle AT ALL, I'll be shocked. None of them were in the Championship Series, which makes it easy for Neil to take them out. Randy and Sean could have the smallest bulls eyes out of all of them. Cynthia is one of the sport's darkest horses, and Andy.....well, we haven't seen him in the Monster Jam circuit in a while, so I don't know how well he'll run.

Just because they didn't run the points series doesnt mean they cannot run with Neil. Im 98% positive Andy Hoffman has been running atleast some shows if not a full first quarter for Monster Jam this year. Any one of those drivers has the potential to win

So... after a busy last 24 or so hours I'll recap Dixie

The track was remarkably dusty this year, probably the most amount of dust I've seen kicked up at Dixie.

Qualifying times were royally screwed up, somehow Dawn Creten got last when she should have been like third or fourth.

Racing was pretty solid, came between JR and Jimmy with Bounty winning

Freestyle was pretty exciting, Brandon Budd rolled over Red Solo in spectacular fashion and I though Creten would win... well a Creten did win, but it was Dawn. Not to take anything from her, her run was good, but she won off of a "crowd cheer off" so the girls all screamed for her. That whole concept was bollocks

Still, nice to be back and Dixie and it was awesome to finally meet Chadwick and Trevor

• Upvote 1