Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

It becomes slightly different when you have to change trucks in the middle of a bracket because you blew up the truck you TQ'ed in.

He did still manage to win a racing bracket in #15 tho. I thought one of the Bigfoots would win it for sure with as much as they seemed to kick butt this weekend.

Wildwood was... wild. 3 trucks blew engines, and Josh was fortunate enough that Rick drove his hauler from Canada to Wildwood instead of Canada to the shop, but Josh would have been out of a truck for Saturday night. Bigfoot #14, Higher Education, and Avenger suffered engine damage all at the Saturday afternoon show. Koehler lost oil pressure twice in freestyle, and at the night show, he broke the nose off the crank shaft and toasted his engine. Everyone broke something that weekend, but the only truck with very little breakage was Walking Tall, proving why Maxie won KOTB. I never expected him to run as hard as he did, but dang, he tore it up. And the updated racing course definitely proved to be a great one, because it was the best racing I've ever seen at Wildwood.