Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

Look at Colton tho, he was in college all during first quarter.  and she was going for it for her first MJ event, she rolled in FS lol

I'm sure that if she had the benefit of flying show-to-show and being able to arrive late Thursday night to an arena and be outta there by Sunday night that she'd be able to do a full first quarter schedule. But Calgary might just be it for a while now since she's going to college in Georgia.

My Thoughts and Opinions on Calgary for 2015:

To be honest, Calgary was great. It's sad that it's over, because MAN, what a great weekend it was!

Saturday, 7PM:
Wheelies were fantastic. Zombie would take the win with a score of 32, and he tied with Bounty Hunter (Now you know why I think Trent deserves to be in the YGS more than anybody). However, since Bounty Hunter had a higher dropped score, Linsey Weenk would be the night's Wheelie winner. Northern Nightmare got a 30, Wild Flower 25, Time Flys 24, Iron Outlaw 23, Grave Digger 20, and Monster Mutt Dalmatian 5 after a WILD crash that could've possibly nominated Cynthia Gauthier for Crash Madness! The truck was immediately sent into repairs, and almost didn't make the call for Round 1 Racing.

Big win for Randy Brown and Grave Digger tonight! Knocking off Cam McQueen and Northern Nightmare in the racing finals, it would be a race that had everyone on the edge of their seat!

Round 1 saw Northern Nightmare take out Bounty Hunter, but Trent almost got Cam. Time Flys got an easy victory over Iron Outlaw, and Wild Flower's Rosalee Ramer took out the third toughest rookie in the sport, in my opinion (Sorry, but Colton Eichelberger and Brianna Mahon are WAY too good), and it was a close race! Finally, Grave Digger took out Zombie for the last Round 1 victory. Semi's would see Northern Nightmare and Grave Digger take out Time Flys and Wild Flower. Championship Race started out good, but was hectic at the end because Northern Nightmare spun out. Therefore, Grave Digger would be the night's racing victor!

Donuts had to be the best of the night. Northern Nightmare would beat Time Flys by only ONE POINT! Cam scored 32, Kelvin scored 31. Zombie got a 29, Wild Flower 27, Bounty Hunter 25, Monster Mutt Dalmatian 25, Grave Digger 24, and Iron Outlaw 19.

Then it was time for the final competition of the night -- FREESTYLE!

The crowd was on their feet with Northern Nightmare's INCREDIBLE performance! Scoring a 32, Cam McQueen would be your freestyle winner tonight. Other scores would be Grave Digger 28, Time Flys 28, Zombie 27, Monster Mutt Dalmatian 27, Bounty Hunter 23, Iron Outlaw 20, and Wild Flower 14 (rolled early).

My Thoughts and Opinions on Sunday's show are coming soon, but all I can say was it was an incredible show, and I can't want to see the turnout for the rest of the shows for this year!