Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

If it has enough power then it would go flying. But if not the it would just fall to the ground. A lot of the stuff that has fallen off trucks usaly goes straight to the ground

You know, because drive line stuff will just "fall" out of the truck when someone pegs the Hot Foot while on their roof/side.

• Upvote 3

If it has enough power then it would go flying. But if not the it would just fall to the ground. A lot of the stuff that has fallen off trucks usaly goes straight to the ground

Bro! Have you never watched Bill Nye the Science guy? There's like an entire episode dedicated to centripetal force. Think about how a frisbee works. That Sh*t doesn't just fall to the ground.

http://csep10.phys.utk.edu/astr161/lect/solarsys/angmom.html

Science up and then get back to me.

75946BA6-B57A-4A4B-89C1-C0B3B55F5E4F_zps

• Upvote 2

Hey guys. Do you guys think the reason FELD took away the bus ramps, is because of Monster Energy caving in one at Atlanta 2014. Cause, there wasn't one bus so far this year.

I doubt it, I mean, if that's the case why would they still use smash through trailer jumps years after people had gotten stuck in them, or the trailer backflip ramp after El Toro got stuck in one.

the other thing I don't get is what mentality a driver has

like " Hey i'm upside down, better floor it and melt this expensive engine and fix it just to do it again next weekend!"*cough RYAN cough*

Ryan didnt start that until st louis last year... He doesnt really floor it though from what ive seen... I agree he needs to quit. But i feel like since the tracks are majority dirt. The destuction part comes from the trucks instead of the track.

Ryan didnt start that until st louis last year... He doesnt really floor it though from what ive seen... I agree he needs to quit. But i feel like since the tracks are majority dirt. The destuction part comes from the trucks instead of the track.

He has lockers so he is able to pull it out. So does Tom Neil adam and some other drivers.

And the only truck that I know that has killed someone was I belive in Toronto or one of those Canadian cities. We're like they part of the chasis flew off and hit a kid. But that truck was disabled from monster jam and merger came back. And something flying off a truck and hitting someone is rare. It's like riding a roller coaster and dying very rare. Monster jam has a lot of safer parts on the truck to keep from the drive shaft and other stuff flying out.