Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

is that sarcasm on the steep ramp? those look steep to me

Really nice run from Kevin!  I was impressed with everything he did, I'm sure he had family and friends at the show that's why he tore it up!

On a side note, I noticed that Rod Schmidt was filling in for Dennis Anderson in Biloxi, Mississippi.  Any one know anything about this?  Is Dennis just taking a weekend off or is he under the weather?  I hate to speculate on information that isn't credible but I remember someone on here asking or commenting that he went to the hospital after the Jacksonville show last week, anyone know anything about this?

Really nice run from Kevin!  I was impressed with everything he did, I'm sure he had family and friends at the show that's why he tore it up!

On a side note, I noticed that Rod Schmidt was filling in for Dennis Anderson in Biloxi, Mississippi.  Any one know anything about this?  Is Dennis just taking a weekend off or is he under the weather?  I hate to speculate on information that isn't credible but I remember someone on here asking or commenting that he went to the hospital after the Jacksonville show last week, anyone know anything about this?

I believe he got injured and that's why Rod is filling in for him.