Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

Backflops for days here in vancouver. Adam came out of the pits, hit a jump and went right back home again, not really sure why though. My guess is it wasn't shifting out of first, but i have no idea

Was actually surprised with the amount of flip attempts, also been impressed with the new mutt dalmatian driver, Cynthia Gautheir. Also from the one clip I saw of adam it looked like his throttle cable or linkage broke.

Willkes barrie track

10498057_10203541742491714_3695628787346

Dunno if it's big enough news, but Madusa is being reported to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame this year, and the ceremony is held on March 28th, the same day as World Finals XVI Freestyle. So it's possible she either doesn't show up to the ceremony and competes, or she has a fill-in driver for freestyle.

The Ceremony will be in California.. So It's possible that she has a fill-in driver for freestyle since she could just drive to the Ceremony from Vegas after the Racing event.

But I thought Madusa might not go into the WF..

The Ceremony will be in California.. So It's possible that she has a fill-in driver for freestyle since she could just drive to the Ceremony from Vegas after the Racing event.

But I thought Madusa might not go into the WF..

Can you really have a fill in driver for madusa? I mean her truck is named after her...

You guys are forgetting that Tony stark never drove iron man and Peter parker never drove spider-man, Bruce Wayne never drove Batman, Clark kent never drove either superman or man of steel, James howlet never drove wolverine, Steve rogers never drove Captain america, Bruce banner never drove hulk, Thor never drove Thor

• Upvote 2

Don't know if this has been brought up, or if anybody has noticed, but I'm gonna predict all the drives from the championship series will be in Vegas. Mainly because drives like Sims and Koehler will be in Vegas whether they win or not, and looking at the list of drives, most are past World Finals competitors or fans have been wanting them in Vegas for years.