Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

With the championship, I'm gonna confess something: I've been internally hoping Dustin didn't get as far as he did. I know he's a good driver, but I've had a bad experience meeting him so it kinda tainted my view of him. 

Now back to the regularly scheduled programming I'm a bit surprised Bari won racing, of course he's been the most dominant obstacle course driver so maybe the mix of the two helped him out

Also there's three El Toro Loco's in El Paso tonight: Two reds (one on Lupe's and one on the Max D stunt truck) and a black on a standard CRD chassis from what I saw, most certainly wasn't Marc's

10850710_571653836305350_592740456_n.jpg

• Upvote 1

With the championship, I'm gonna confess something: I've been internally hoping Dustin didn't get as far as he did. I know he's a good driver, but I've had a bad experience meeting him so it kinda tainted my view of him. 

Now back to the regularly scheduled programming I'm a bit surprised Bari won racing, of course he's been the most dominant obstacle course driver so maybe the mix of the two helped him out

Also there's three El Toro Loco's in El Paso tonight: Two reds (one on Lupe's and one on the Max D stunt truck) and a black on a standard CRD chassis from what I saw, most certainly wasn't Marc's

10850710_571653836305350_592740456_n.jpg

According to Monster Jam's event info for El Paso, Krmel is running an ETL.  My guess is he's the black one at this event.