World Finals XVI Discussion

Klayton

I would hate to be in the Zombie truck that was run into. Not a smart idea, never know what could happen if the truck climbed onto the roll cage and go hung up on the cradle...

Snake Bite vs Carolina Crusher. That's what happens.
  • Upvote 1

Have you guys ever seen the race where Snake Bite ran over Carolina Crusher? And that was when the trucks were less safe than they even are today.

Already been mentioned. Also someone over on Mayhem brought up a good point:Encore not crazy about it, what happend to thedays where some non competing trucks would freestyle? These planned encores where they crash into one another are going to get somebody hurt, oh wait, it already did!

Reactions to the world finals encores in large nutshell:

Reaction when two grave diggers smash into each other: Cool! Never been done before!

Reaction when three max-ds smash into each other: been done before, but still cool.

Reaction when a zombie drives on top of the other:that is insanely dangerous and FELD should stop running trucks into each other.

Reactions to the world finals encores in large nutshell:

Reaction when two grave diggers smash into each other: Cool! Never been done before!

Reaction when three max-ds smash into each other: been done before, but still cool.

Reaction when a zombie drives on top of the other:that is insanely dangerous and FELD should stop running trucks into each other.

Well if you've followed this forum and Mayhem we've always been against this kind of mindless crashing into each other (and it's nothing new, WF2 anyone?) because of what it could do and DID DO (to Ryan Anderson specifically)

I think it's unusual that one of the judges was with Mickey with his WF trophy, and he was one of the judges. He scored Mickey a 9, and Ryan Anderson a 6.5. And it's also very unusual that Mickey has never won one stadium event ever, just arenas. I personally think FELD rigged the hell of this event, not racing. I hate how they used fan judging so they can help their favorite trucks win! That's one of the dumbest things you can think of. Fan judging has been wrong to begin with. They ruined freestyle and wheelies for monster trucks. So yeah, thank you FELD for doing this,NOT. Jerks.

Judges rigged the poo out of it, the guy that gave him a 9 is Bill Gillen, whom Mikey gave his son his YGS Shootout trophy last year.

Seriously? Well that's salty as freck. At least they should screen people first to see if they have any obvious bias.

Although Hagan I will say.... overreact much? I mean it's some awful judging yeah but jeezus no need to get your panties in the world's tightest knot, FELD didn't personally kill your family or anything like that

Someone here said Tom would win Save Of The Year for El Paso. He did.

Brianna and Colton won Rookie Of The Year.

Neil/Adam won Wow Factor.

Dustin and Coty won Rising Star.

Balhan won Stadium Wheelie.

Matt Cody won Arena Wheelie.

Lee won Donut Of The Year.

Zimmer won Arena Save.

Pauken won Arena Freestyle.