World Finals XVI Discussion

Klayton

Since when does a lame run with one good jump and a botched back flip beat all the other spectacular stuff the other guys did? Just because you fill the clock does't make it a championship worthy run , this fill the clock rule sucks. There needs to be a wow factor score added in there to. Nothing against Mikey but i would have snuck out of Vegas like a Dooms Day driver if i was him !

• Upvote 1

After watching all of the freestyles, I'm torn between Mikey and Ryan (no, not me ryan. Sorry, terrible joke there). Miley had this ruther and charisma in his run with 2 perfect backflips. But, Ryan had few hits with big air. Plus the backflip. It's hard to decide the 1 of the 2 when you are judging rhythm and wow factor over explosiveness and less use of the time. I woauld say Mikey deserved it, but I feel like Ryan was robbed. In general, all of the drivers did what they could to get the championship (with the acceptance of Koehler going into space and dissecting nearly a whole ramp) especially Mikey and Ryan. One more thing: I expected a lot more of the better drivers to last long. Especially Neil or Tom. Maybe Colton, but he seems to love to flip it early. Ok. That's enough talking from me. I wanna hear what you guys think of this year. Good thing we still have path of destruction.

65043351_miley-cyrus-wrecking-ball.jpg

I would hate to be in the Zombie truck that was run into. Not a smart idea, never know what could happen if the truck climbed onto the roll cage and go hung up on the cradle...

If a frame can handle the weight of a truck landing from 20 feet on its lid, how could it not take a truck hitting it at the same impact speed? Its the same amount of force.

If a frame can handle the weight of a truck landing from 20 feet on its lid, how could it not take a truck hitting it at the same impact speed? Its the same amount of force.

Have you guys ever seen the race where Snake Bite ran over Carolina Crusher? And that was when the trucks were less safe than they even are today.

I'm more talking about the cradle getting snagged or hung up on the roll cage and something from the drive line coming lose