World Finals XVI Discussion

Klayton

Just watched Overkill's run and Son-Uva Digger's run......Ryan was ROBBED!!!!

After watching both runs, i can kinda see where the judges were come from

dont get me wrong Ryan had a good run, but Mike had more of a rhythm going, Ryan took his time while Mike was was hitting obstacle after obstacle, either way after this year, this will be the first AND THE LAST time the judges tables are run by the fans 

After watching both runs, i can kinda see where the judges were come from

dont get me wrong Ryan had a good run, but Mike had more of a rhythm going, Ryan took his time while Mike was was hitting obstacle after obstacle, either way after this year, this will be the first AND THE LAST time the judges tables are run by the fans

This isnt the first year nor will it be the last

My problem with these tracks is there are so many ways that it can be hit. They are all layed out so there isnt any guts to crossthread them. Because you cant anymore. And with so many places to jump, there isnt anywhere to land and thats what a truck killer is.

• Upvote 1

Ryan was robbed, simple as that. Granted, Vaters did well, but you know Ryan's run was better when his first hit was equal, if not bigger, than Evo's last biggest hit. Ryan just seemed to be moving faster, while Vaters still seemed like he was putting around an arrna fot awhile.

If they're trying to say the backflips won it for Evo, Son Uva Digger had the same amount, and that one off the truck was insanly fast!

• Upvote 1