World Finals XVI Discussion

Klayton

It's the fact that this year's track was VASTLY different than any other previous years, and probably on average had the shortest jumps in World Finals history, meaning the track was built with more vertical air than horizontal air (and if anyone with a basic knowledge in physics can testify, one does a lot more damage than the other)

• Upvote 3

Yall are just butthurt cause a indy beat your precious corporate trucks in freestylz and Donald hit a dumpster properly this year.

Also Coty is god, I eye ****ed the **** out of Hooligan and Agosh is shorter then even I thought.

• Upvote 6

I think Alienware Evolution had a slightly better run than SUD. And this is coming from a FELD dicksucker.  However the judges really did suck ass this year from what i've noticed after watching a bunch of the runs. You niggas better be satisfied with an indy winning for this year, it's never happening again lmao

but what if i like indies? 

teamsaigonshaker

findsaigon 

u wot m8

u wot m8

You know that bigass Bigfoot truck with the giant ass tires? Bigfoot 5 or some stupid sh*t like that? Imagine how dope it would be if they put a Grave Digger body on it since all Bigfoot trucks are lame anyway 

edit: **** you bill gillen

Yall are just butthurt cause a indy beat your precious corporate trucks in freestylz and Donald hit a dumpster properly this year.

Also Coty is god, I eye ****ed the **** out of Hooligan and Agosh is shorter then even I thought.

Indie fanboy alert

• Upvote 1