Show Your Projects Chapter 40

DannyMackey

9 1+13 14+15+20 7+1+25 9 1+13 10+21+19+20 6+1+2+21+12+15+21+19

*pics*

Well, I guess I don't need to update Coty's truck anymore ... unless you need a chassis.

Also, where are you guys getting this new SCS transfer case from?

All the trucks and projects look awesome guys! The one thing that I'll point out though is that on Doomsday there are actually two side-door pieces underneath the helmet and the sides of the helmet have an ear (of sorts lol) that come down over them so you can still see the door pieces underneath them instead of it being one solid piece all the way back after the curve. Hopefully the picture will explain it better than I can lol

10390430_799744216741681_692850200532874

Don't worry guys, there will be updated parts put on the Monster Energy's as well as updated shocks, which will be positioned by me. Should be good to go soon! BTW guys, bad news for GD23. I've been noticing that the paint was from 2009 and not 2014. And the body was put together on GD20 chassis, which mean the body would look very awkward. Hopefully Andrew will make a new one and some one makes and updates paint. I apologize guys, and I'm sorry if this upsets you. But I feel like I'm doing the right thing. I want to release my project right, not ones that look awkward. I apologize for those who wanted the truck.

• Upvote 1

All the trucks and projects look awesome guys! The one thing that I'll point out though is that on Doomsday there are actually two side-door pieces underneath the helmet and the sides of the helmet have an ear (of sorts lol) that come down over them so you can still see the door pieces underneath them instead of it being one solid piece all the way back after the curve. Hopefully the picture will explain it better than I can lol

*Pic*

Thanks for the help, migth need to talk to Andrew to see if he can make the body modifications, since he made the body

Btw SMRA Edmonton

043facd175.png

92061b3830.png

• Upvote 6

Andrew and Edy, how in the world do you have time for all this stuff, I mean it looks AMAZING but it is crazy to see that every 2 days i get on this site there is always more than one new project by the both of you. by all means though keep up the good work.