Show Your Projects Chapter 40

DannyMackey

This time it's the real thing and All so a hot rod racing version coming with it . + Going to try and get some better hub caps9716415.jpg6981129.jpg3858051.jpg422461.jpg

I'd tone down the white walls, or maybe add some sort of dirt colored texture to them. They just seems so bright compaired to the rest of the truck, it pulls the attention to the tires instead of the truck.

Also, are the bodies the same? The front grill off the truck seems to go farther down than that of the actual car. I honestly haven't seen the movie enough to know for certian, but it just doesn't look quite right to me.

Then again, I'm partially blind, so take that however you will. Lol.

more updates to hot wheels repli custom 

449tz61b98c6quczg.jpg

qig2mi851432pdyzg.jpg

It looks great! The only thing I'd change is the BKT tires, because I don't feel they really 'belong' on a truck that competed when trucks weren't running BKTs, but since it's a repli-custom, do as you feel. I do like the orange rims, too.

I'd tone down the white walls, or maybe add some sort of dirt colored texture to them. They just seems so bright compaired to the rest of the truck, it pulls the attention to the tires instead of the truck.

Also, are the bodies the same? The front grill off the truck seems to go farther down than that of the actual car. I honestly haven't seen the movie enough to know for certian, but it just doesn't look quite right to me.

Then again, I'm partially blind, so take that however you will. Lol.

There has been a few body mods but is about 98 % accurate .Thats just the stock movie version so the white walls are there to stay But the Racing version will be a lot meaner looking B)

• Upvote 1

I figured the old Titan body could use an update. Did a bit of re-mapping and cleaning up on Sheet's Silverado body. If the paint looks a little bright, it's because i'm using a spec map and .39.5 which has different lighting than other versions. And I know the flames aren't lined up on the left side, i'm too lazy to fix it.

screenshot_229_zpsme5lggzs.png

screenshot_230_zpsq3rbycnq.png

• Upvote 5

I figured the old Titan body could use an update. Did a bit of re-mapping and cleaning up on Sheet's Silverado body. If the paint looks a little bright, it's because i'm using a spec map and .39.5 which has different lighting than other versions. And I know the flames aren't lined up on the left side, i'm too lazy to fix it.

Looks very round to me, i think someone made a revamaped titan body (Apart from me) but i don't who it was

I know there's one in the v4 pack that was updated in the last few months. But I believe it was the sane v4 model, with an updated body texture and new chassis. Also, this is your chassis Edy, I just replaced the body. Hope ya don't mind.