Show Your Projects Chapter 40

DannyMackey

So, I started working on the Spiked-Red Max-D 3 days ago, but I looked through the SYP thread today (I haven't been on lately) and saw Johan's, so I figured I may as well show this because it is still a project, but most likely will not be finished.

Anyways, the truck is maybe around 90 % done.

RoR%202015-04-09%2020-50-30-22_zpskw2xlm

RoR%202015-04-09%2020-50-43-50_zpshaozqr

• Upvote 7

So, I started working on the Spiked-Red Max-D 3 days ago, but I looked through the SYP thread today (I haven't been on lately) and saw Johan's, so I figured I may as well show this because it is still a project, but most likely will not be finished.

Anyways, the truck is maybe around 90 % done.

RoR%202015-04-09%2020-50-30-22_zpskw2xlm

RoR%202015-04-09%2020-50-43-50_zpshaozqr

Needs red beads

I was making the Morgan Kane Version, but I ran into a problem with blender and had to re-install it again and ended up deleting most of the blender files. So it was completely lost, including all the Grave Diggers and other trucks I made sadly. But if anyone has Harlow's Max-D body and want's a chassis, I can put the chassis together and shock set-ups and stuff like that. Just message me on aim.

Speaking of other replicas what ever happened to Ballistic and Rat Attack? Also, who was making those trucks?

I handed off Ballistic (or what I had of it since it was given to me), should be done sometime in the near future. Rat Attack I believe Mark made the chassis but getting a body made up was the issue.