Show Your Projects Chapter 41

Warwizard

Decided to start working on an open custom pack, because if there's one thing I haven't worked on enough its open customs. /s

For the next truck, we take a trip back to when your truck's paint job didn't have to be extravagant and the simplistic look was all the rage.

hxmvl.png

hxmuO.png

hxmvB.png

(This truck does not have any direct correlation with the Duke University Blue Devils. The name is merely a coincidence.)

• Upvote 8

Get your official Mark Colineri foam fingers from me! Show how much of a Mark Colineri fan you are by pointing an overpriced piece of foam high into the sky, blocking the view of all the spectators behind you. Who wouldn't want to show their support to the one and only Mark Colineri? Order yours before its too late, as a high demand is expected! All profits go to the CIFPO foundation.

0909767345.png

• Upvote 4

Get your official Mark Colineri foam fingers from me! Show how much of a Mark Colineri fan you are by pointing an overpriced piece of foam high into sky, blocking the view of all the spectators behind you. Who wouldn't want to show their support to the one and only Mark Colineri? Order yours before its too late, as a high demand is expected! All profits go to the CIFPO foundation.

0909767345.png

I WANT I WANT I WANT