Show Your Projects Chapter 41

Warwizard

updated on Mulisha. new hand painted paint.  and tried out some "dirty" BKT's.....still awaiting new shocks :/

10052581.png

also, both Mulisha and Mohawk will have qualifying versions (for funsies) . There are also 2 versions of the trucks. one on the new Kozak node beam, and one on the regular v4. For those who enjoy either/or.

if anyone could help me find some clear shots of Mulisha's gray smoke for the rear, please contact me. it would be much appreciated :)

omg that looks great and thanks for the node beam thing 

Well since Wambo stole my thunder last time, The Paint Shop is quickly finishing up the rest of the body getting ready her ready for a test run in the field soon..... WATERMELON, GUM WRAPPER 2.0 RIGHT HERE 

7990515.png

Might wanna balance out the pink and the green more. maybe make it so the chassis is green and the ford logo on the grill is all pink. Thats just me though. So, be comfortable with what you're making. Its doing pretty good.

Might wanna balance out the pink and the green more. maybe make it so the chassis is green and the ford logo on the grill is all pink. Thats just me though. So, be comfortable with what you're making. Its doing pretty good.

he hasnt textured the chassis yet...