Show Your Diggers Chapter 42

Outlawed

Nice seeing my max d being paint bucketed. This is a proper red max D. Kid knows nothing on painting/making trucks. You call his content good? You have problems.

7b2a2ec8aa.png

THATS WAY BETTER THAN HIS HOLY COW

Nice seeing my max d being paint bucketed. This is a proper red max D. Even though it was a 3 minute project still outdoes his crap, he can't even put the right rims on the damn truck, Max-D doesn't even run those rims. Kid knows nothing on painting/making trucks. You call his content good? You have problems.

7b2a2ec8aa.png

Old digger is over a year and half old, and still beats that.

8001124.png

What i don't get is your talking about his stuff, but yet your diggers older than his and it still isn't out that doesn't make anysense

What i don't get is your talking about his stuff, but yet your diggers older than his and it still isn't out that doesn't make anysense

Because uh, that's the same body, he said he made, which harlow did. Showing you that that digger has been around longer than you think. It's not out because it wasn't finished. I don't release unfinished content because it's idiotic.

Shouldn't even call it his stuff when only about 5% of work is actually from him, and even that ruins the quality to begin with....

Because uh, that's the same body, he said he made, which harlow did. Showing you that that digger has been around longer than you think

Why is it no released yet???????? if its done sorry for acting like a turd

That series kid makes me grind my teeth together so hard. What pisses me off the most is kids like you believe his crap, he claims everything as his own, he has even managed to steel body's and trucks from me that me an my friends have made. He hasn't made any of the stuff he claims he has, he might be able to export a truck using the parts we made, but he has never made anything on those trucks.

• Upvote 4

That series kid makes me grind my teeth together so hard. What pisses me off the most is kids like you believe his crap, he claims everything as his own, he has even managed to steel body's and trucks from me that me an my friends have made. He hasn't made any of the stuff he claims he has, he might be able to export a truck using the parts we made, but he has never made anything on those trucks.

Thank you greatly. But what trucks and who are we talking about again? Did a post get deleted?

Nice seeing my max d being paint bucketed. This is a proper red max D. Even though it was a 3 minute project still outdoes his crap, he can't even put the right rims on the damn truck, Max-D doesn't even run those rims. Kid knows nothing on painting/making trucks. You call his content good? You have problems.

7b2a2ec8aa.png

Old digger is over a year and half old, and still beats that.

8001124.png

i agree johan digger looks good for being that old and the max d looks brilliant