Show Your Diggers Chapter 42

Outlawed

Or.. this may sound crazy... What if.. we did something.. without Digger in the name?????

how bout it was a joke.....

not at this moment no, I have a list of 15-20 I still need to do.

and this is stopping you or someone else from making them why?

kozak can you message me

Updates

*Snip*

*Snip*

Sadly the ramp will be a "non-co" prop.

If anyone is up to help to make it move and stuff i would be thankful.

Quick question. If someone were to make it colidable, would the yellow slats that make up the face of the ramp end up grabbing the tires of the trucks trying to hit said ramp? Only reason I ask is, thinner objects in RoR always seem to grab onto the trucks if they pass over them, at least with my experiences.

That looks awesome, non the less. Ramp doesn't seem to have as much curve from the angle of the photo. $10 says I'm wrong, though.

Quick question. If someone were to make it colidable, would the yellow slats that make up the face of the ramp end up grabbing the tires of the trucks trying to hit said ramp? Only reason I ask is, thinner objects in RoR always seem to grab onto the trucks if they pass over them, at least with my experiences.

That looks awesome, non the less. Ramp doesn't seem to have as much curve from the angle of the photo. $10 says I'm wrong, though.

1.- That's the question, but in someway i was planning i could build a invisble structure around the ramp so the ramp is non-co and the insible ramp is used for the node-beam and also to make a colidable object. 

2.- How do you messure 88° on Blender? HOW?

90d4b066a9.png

A project, if you can call it that. Decided I'd see if I could make something on my own, figured I'd remake something. Constructive, non-butthole-ish criticism would be nice.

Its a good start, just needs more "stuff" it seems empty to me, but I do like the mountain dew idea, I do love me some dew..... *heavy breathing*

So we just gonna make Dirt Crew and not have Park Patrol?

blender%202015-06-15%2019-59-14-480_zpsc

blender%202015-06-15%2019-59-41-624_zpsl

Just a fun paint. If anyone who's making Dirt Crew wants it, shoot me a PM so I can give you the body and .psd paint.

Gabe it looks great, although the orange-red doesn't look dark enough when compared to the actual Park Patrol

1.- That's the question, but in someway i was planning i could build a invisble structure around the ramp so the ramp is non-co and the insible ramp is used for the node-beam and also to make a colidable object. 

2.- How do you messure 88° on Blender? HOW?

You could try making it all a solid object and using transparency to have it appear as it did at the event without the tire grabbing issue. :huh:

Updates

Sadly the ramp will be a "non-co" prop.

If anyone is up to help to make it move and stuff i would be thankful.

There is no way for you to make it move and still work online. Easiest thing to do would be to make the stunt ramp non collidable and make an invisible ramp to put over top the non collidable mesh.

Either way, looks great.

• Upvote 1