Show Your Projects Chapter 44

AwesomeKong13

Worked on this for several hours today and I think i'm just about done. If I can get it, I'll add Wambo's engine model and call it a day. Also added some glowing LED strip RII lights because why not. (Which can't be seen in the pictures because there's no glow feature in 39.5.)

That's actually awesome. I just hope the driver model doesn't screw with the in-cab ;)

That's actually awesome. I just hope the driver model doesn't screw with the in-cab ;)

Thanks! The driver model doesn't screw with the first person view, I made sure. (That's the one thing I've always hated about the driver model.) However, the model may creep you out a bit. Or maybe that's just me.

RoR%202015-08-07%2020-25-39-262_zpsb4sqr

• Upvote 7

Windshields are overrated man. Also Gabe I just have a question- Why the blue tie rods/ sway bars so on.. Doesn't look bad just curious as to the random color that doesnt match the rest lol

The ride truck has blue 4-links so I figured I'd go with that color scheme.

That is a a phenomenal silverado model Gabe.

A nice subtle fender flare, every nook and cranny is flawless. I am a fan of the blue accents on the bottom half. Matching them with the body colour would have been too much green. There's a bit of blue in the logo, so it fits nicely.

i have the paint kinda done on this just waiting for the proper body still of course a W.I.P

VLZvoVs.png

We may have our disagreements but you got some serious skill there, keep working on it, cant wait to see the finished truck.

• Upvote 1