Show Your Projects Chapter 44

AwesomeKong13

getting back into the swing of things here got randys digger 29 going good right now not quite done still alot to do but its coming along

1408kpyp0diukjazg.jpg

Glad to see I light a fire, nice work brother.

Andrew, that is a crisp '79 Ford model right there. Gorgeous.

As u wish (kinda hard to see in game tho)

TxMY8Tj.png

Taking the verts of the body near the skull on the texture and moving them out doesn't make it a 3D skull. It just means you stretched the side of the body. No, it doesn't really give it the effect, it looks like you rushed and didn't want to come up with any other way, like actually making one.

• Upvote 4

Well due too the fact im not a profesinal body maker like sheets or harlow its defenetly not going to be the best. Well i tried and its far from perfect but its better then nothinög.

I kinda feel nothing would look better

/sarcasm. I kid, I kid.

Though it might not be the same thing, I belong to another forum that deals with painting custom NASCAR paint schemes, like actual paint schemes that they plan out and probably put way more time in than I can imagine. The one thing I've learned from those guys is the difference between getting something down to get it done and tweaking something to make it look exactly how you want it to are two completely different things. The difference between something that may look ok and what looks pretty damn near perfect is all in the small details. Would you rather do something quickly and then end up doing it over again or do it right the first time? I'm not trying to bash on you or anything, but one of the lessons with creating almost anything is putting the amount of effort into it to get it right the first time, that way you get into good habits of doing it that way; to make something look the best it can be. In a nutshell, don't rush something to get it done, take your time!

I will applaud you for actually attempting to make something. We all have to start somewhere. Heck, you're farther than I ever made it.

I tried to make something along time ago, but honestly it sucks. Also Mr. Harlow made a digger face but never got relased so yeah... i opinion let's make a thread to figth

5445c3520c.png

ce97783a3c.png

Sadly never finished it

Whoever wants to do it for me here's a link to download it: 

If you are going to use it for your truck jsut give credit for original, thanks.

I'm just waiting for a decent Grave Digger to be release. Cause lets be real, almost every Digger posted in these threads or released on this site look like the body was thrown off a cliff, or the paint looks like it was ripped off a low quality stolen photo off Dennis Taft's site. It is the same bodies and paints being used over and over again. Come on guys....Can someone please save us? 

#nomoresh!tdiggers 

• Upvote 3

I tried to make something along time ago, but honestly it sucks. Also Mr. Harlow made a digger face but never got relased so yeah... i opinion let's make a thread to figth

thing

Sadly never finished it

Whoever wants to do it for me here's a link to download it: 

If you are going to use it for your truck jsut give credit for original, thanks.

Ill try it thanks

welp, linded up shocks

nwtDda8.png