Show Your Projects Chapter 44

AwesomeKong13

http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/files/file/1762-2015-outlawed-chassis-pack/

-Multiple fixes to CRD and Racesource Gen2 chassis's

Created a "Have Not Debuted" folder

-moved Be Aware and Stripling Warrior

-added new variants The Ripper, Larry Quick's Concussion chassis, Crash Test Dummy and Rap Attack (J& B)

-Moved Airborne Ranger, Incinerator (Willman), Zombie Duhon 2014 and Madusa 2014 out of currently running chassis's.

New Variants

-Doomsday (POD Tour)

-Twisted Dragon

-Rislone Defender

-Sniper

-Lumberjack

-Enforcer (this is for Chris Hamilton, sorry I could not get this done earlier for you man)

-Ghost Rider

-Tantrum

-Incenerator

-Reptoid

-Dirt Crew

-Zombie (Duhon)

-Madusa (CRD Gen 2)

-Son Uva Digger (POD Tour)

-Mopar Magic

I'd also move MM Dalamation's chassis, cause I heard Candace is getting a brand new chassis soon.

Again? She's only had her CRD for about two years. She had the Patrick for ages though

I know, I was a little confused about that, I read on her Facebook (I think) and her last arena show, she said it was the last show for this chassis and she was getting a new one.

Including Tom Meents? He made a chassis last 10 years and his current is 5 years old. I don't see why they would want to replace a chassis for a guy that can make his equipment last longer than most.

My next project is something I couldn't wait to start.

As some may remember, Chris Hamilton started working on this before heading to basic training for the Marines, but couldn't finish it in time before he left.

Chris gave me the work he had done (A paint on a body, and a lightbar) and requested that I finish it for him. Now that Kozak has the chassis done, progress can finally start being made.

jRfnt.png

do you plan on adding the little lights in the grill and having them all flash like they do on the real truck