Show Your Projects Chapter 44

AwesomeKong13

This isn't just pointed at you. But can we just stop with all the loveing annoying ass "OH WHY ANOTHER GRAVE DIGGER JESUS WHY ANOTHER" who the hell cares? Grave Digger is probably the most if not 1 of the most popular Monster Trucks in the World. No surprise why people make so many of them. Who cares though? It's their projects. Not like you went "Oh make me grinder" and they made you a digger instead. Just enjoy the fact that a member is creating content on here, and is getting better with each one.

You guys complaining about the diggers, might as well start complaining on why you all aren't learning to make content. It's literally how we feel about it too. But we don't complain about, we try to help and make a difference.

Preach

bad pic i know sorry but the chassis on 29 is a bit darker thats why i put it to that shade green but i can brighten it still if you want

ycufzwueh4z1b5uzg.jpg

Yea, it just needs more of a lightness to if instead of the current forest green color it's got now.  Overall though, it's looking pretty good so far.

If it helps, I saw the truck at several events this year and have reference pictures if you'd like them.

Yea, it just needs more of a lightness to if instead of the current forest green color it's got now.  Overall though, it's looking pretty good so far.

If it helps, I saw the truck at several events this year and have reference pictures if you'd like them.

sure il use em i just saw him at edora couple weekends ago but il take all reference pics if you got em

This isn't just pointed at you. But can we just stop with all the loveing annoying ass "OH WHY ANOTHER GRAVE DIGGER JESUS WHY ANOTHER" who the hell cares? Grave Digger is probably the most if not 1 of the most popular Monster Trucks in the World. No surprise why people make so many of them. Who cares though? It's their projects. Not like you went "Oh make me grinder" and they made you a digger instead. Just enjoy the fact that a member is creating content on here, and is getting better with each one.

You guys complaining about the diggers, might as well start complaining on why you all aren't learning to make content. It's literally how we feel about it too. But we don't complain about, we try to help and make a difference.

Also stop posting random crap on these thread. If you're just gonna make a bad joke about a truck or what not, don't even bother. Either causes and argument or starts to get worse.

at least it's not bigfoot

Got any up close pictures of the skull?

As u wish (kinda hard to see in game tho)

TxMY8Tj.png

i converted Harlow's body to a normal tex map if anyone cares

mKR9zjZ.png

Btw this truck wont be in the pack (will release separate if people like it)

WELL I finaly made my own track that WORKS!! (yay)

racin

nGFzRsf.png

FS

aAc1487.png

I NEED A FORD FIELD MODEL TO FINISH!!!

As u wish (kinda hard to see in game tho)

TxMY8Tj.png

i converted Harlow's body to a normal tex map if anyone cares

mKR9zjZ.png

Btw this truck wont be in the pack (will release separate if people like it)

WELL I finaly made my own track that WORKS!! (yay)

racin

nGFzRsf.png

FS

aAc1487.png

I NEED A FORD FIELD MODEL TO FINISH!!!

"3D" Body looks kinda funky

• Upvote 1

of all the pictures of Monster Jam at eldora with digger 29 you choose to use a piss poor screen cap?  Explains a lot....

bad pic i know sorry but the chassis on 29 is a bit darker thats why i put it to that shade green but i can brighten it still if you want

ycufzwueh4z1b5uzg.jpg

Here I'll help with some quality pictures from Monster Jams website that took me all of 10 seconds to find.....So much for your "its darker" theory....

3ed619ac-bf3a-4602-878b-fd1b64046cca.jpg

675ed820-55a4-4e7e-878b-b7e123674dc5.jpg

• Upvote 2

of all the pictures of Monster Jam at eldora with digger 29 you choose to use a piss poor screen cap?  Explains a lot....

Here I'll help with some quality pictures from Monster Jams website that took me all of 10 seconds to find.....So much for your "its darker" theory....

3ed619ac-bf3a-4602-878b-fd1b64046cca.jpg

675ed820-55a4-4e7e-878b-b7e123674dc5.jpg

well then i could use without the rudeness but thanks for the pic.....