Show Your Projects Chapter 44

AwesomeKong13

Gettin' after it.  Would show the textured blend but I haven't baked the ground so you can't see any of the ramps.

gburg15_zpsfdb8i3xb.png

ripfps_zpsjv83ktmf.png

But actually, everything is still collide-able because I just threw it in game to test the ramps and I got 4 fps through the over/under jump. There's like over 4 thousand verts between the announcers box, the 5 dumpsters and the ramps, lol

Edited by maxdman
  • Upvote 10

Gettin' after it.  Would show the textured blend but I haven't baked the ground so you can't see any of the ramps.

gburg15_zpsfdb8i3xb.png

ripfps_zpsjv83ktmf.png

But actually, everything is still collide-able because I just threw it in game to test the ramps and I got 4 fps through the over/under jump. There's like over 4 thousand verts between the announcers box, the 5 dumpsters and the ramps, lol

Awesome stuff! I just hope I don't lose a computer from that many verts. XD!

ripfps_zpsjv83ktmf.png

But noooooooooooooooo, the kid wanted RealismTM for his tracky trucko, great work. Also an advice you could make thing non-colidable so they don't lag

In other news this is ingame:

72dcf4ee0c.png

d3b7bdec06.png

Cool screenshot:

8cd6bd0345.png

• Upvote 14

Warning toxic waste

Which shell looks better?

V4?

hIxLXyil.jpg

or Andrews (i think) (ripped off Barbarian)

UChuPbi.png

Took the plunge and cranked up ma ror settings!

In 3D!! (Skell and letters) (ignore sponser plate)

FeGtTQMh.jpg

Plz dont hate!

wat do ya think!

Edited by rockgod88
Stupid imjur, dident upload pic
  • Upvote 1

Warning toxic waste

Which shell looks better?

V4?

or Andrews (i think) (ripped off Barbarian)

Took the plunge and cranked up ma ror settings!

In 3D!! (Skell and letters) (ignore sponser plate)

Plz dont hate!

wat do ya think!

please use the one off of barbarian, it's the proper body; and yes, sheets made it.

Edited by Mr. Beardman
  • Upvote 2

I've been making more track layouts for my marble stadium and tweaking the electric truck appearances/performance. The last three are from a track that I just started (very unfinished -- no textures, signage etc) -- my first attempt at mud. I had the most bizarre problem getting it to work and almost gave up, but it finally works! It's a figure-8 track with a mud and dirt center, and concrete turns. A very tricky track with slow parts, some being reminiscent of 80s obstacle courses. I've also been using a variety of surfaces -- for instance the track in the first two photos have the layout prop set to "metal" and it's super slick, like racing on wet dirt. One slip and off the shipping containers you go! All of these only have one lane because I like to do single run races with all eight trucks, and because they vary so much performance-wise the results can be unpredictable, which is fun.

mG4dloX.jpg

unhipgi.jpg

84C5lXg.jpg

3CieeKK.jpgbDVlQZq.jpgG3CVfwi.jpgYW5DUlG.jpg

• Upvote 13

From the guy who borugth you:

• Mesa Park 2000
  • Wolo Pack
  • Dragon (Soon)
  • Andrew Sheets bodies & paints

The dessiere of making a leafer who represents his country, bootleg mexican trucks, religion, and jumping.

Comming this October

"Jumpin' For Arabian Jesus"

b589ceff24.png

• Upvote 7