Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

Coltons truck was on display so that's probably why he could take pics. The only body's I've heard being too wide to fit is Zach Adams told me the trophy truck caught every once and a while so it's probably the gold maxd WF body 

Looks like it may be Jersey style again... Hope they know how to build a better track than last year's, it left a lot to be desired

a8ca3297bd1aa1d226f3224bb6717951.gif

I could get over a truck named after Toby Keith's worst song. I could get over a truck themed after the most dude bro band out there. But this... I have my limits. I mean.. props to you Kevin for getting a big sponsor you deserve it man but I'm sorry, I just...

Edited by Charlie H.

Something about the gas monkey garage truck body just dosnt right to me, not quite sure, but I think it's the body placement, and the angle of the windshield, or the way the fenders are cut.

Edited by Andrew

Found this, i noticed Gold Max D is in the back doesn't seem to have spikes or a face. Also that crush cancer monster truck is interesting any info on it?, as well we can the uniform Gas Monkey team will be using

I also noticed that they show Cleatus without the new logo like in the 2016 yearbook.

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xap1/t51.2885-15/s320x320/e35/12393950_797245730403025_2099360902_n.jpg

Larry Quick's new truck for his wife Shannon.

Speaking about the fluffy truck, here is the reveal of it. I think its pretty funny.

Both of these were posted on the last page...

Anyway, Pirate's Curse:

I'm Probobly wrong about this, but is this a new chassis for Captain's Curse?

The Frankenstein one came up to that front bumper, but in this pic it's a bit farther back

Cleatus is out of the shop and doesn't have the new graphics like the yearbook

Here's Evo's new Tailgate: