Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

JYD I believe was around 2012 but I know they have been wanting to retire the old mutt chassis's since the head room is less then ideal.
Hot Wheels got a Gen 1 CRD replacement yes but the oddity is the fact that they were already rolling out Gen 2's so I believe it was old stock or a previously used one.
Solider Fortune was Captain America and Jared's Max-D was Kregs old truck (was Morgan's last year).

6 hours ago, Outlawed said:

JYD I believe was around 2012 but I know they have been wanting to retire the old mutt chassis's since the head room is less then ideal.
Hot Wheels got a Gen 1 CRD replacement yes but the oddity is the fact that they were already rolling out Gen 2's so I believe it was old stock or a previously used one.
Solider Fortune was Captain America and Jared's Max-D was Kregs old truck (was Morgan's last year).

Were Black Ops and Alien Invasion new builds?

On 4/19/2016 at 3:26 PM, Outlawed said:

So remind me again why arena shows are boring?

See That Is why I'm so happy to be on West Arenas in SMRA, I honestly would've loved either coast for Arenas Because Arena shows can be very exciting. People doubt them so much for no reason.

Edited by Jon Cannon
Don't quote images and videos.

Arena shows in general have come along way, and have had some of the coolest wow factors come out of their tiny little floors. Granted I've never experienced a stadium show (yet...) but arena shows can be entertaining.

3 hours ago, steiale said:

Arena shows in general have come along way, and have had some of the coolest wow factors come out of their tiny little floors. Granted I've never experienced a stadium show (yet...) but arena shows can be entertaining.

Honestly I'm gonna go to Chattanooga next year regardless of lineup because of the new format and how cool it is. Say what you will about nostalgia value of Thunder Nationals it was certainly good but it has nothing on what's being pulled consistently in arenas nowadays. It really is now a miniature stadium show

21 minutes ago, steiale said:

Very true, even tiny Roanoke got a Wow Factor of the Year Award in 2015:

According to a Facebook tag Mike Thompson (or as he shall now be known as indie Lee O'Donnell) was driving for Wrecking Crew in Montreal. Whether or not it's a full tenure or just until Team Scream finds a new driver I don't know. That also raises the question of if he's gonna continue to drive Lumberjack or if someone else (Tom Durkee was listed on MXT before Mike was announced) will drive