Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

Hey, they changed El Diablo for Zombie in the Mexico City line up!

The page that is selling the tickets for the events listed the event as "#MoreMonsterJam"

The official line up at this point is:

• Grave Digger
  • Max-D
  • El Toro Loco
  • Zombie
  • Scooby-Doo
  • Blue Thunder
  • N.E.A. Police
  • Monster Mutt Rottweiler

Any guesses on who the drivers will be?

Mine are: Morgan Kane, Neil Elliot, Mark List, Bari Mussair, Nicole Johnson, Tyler Meninga, Bals Brothers

Any more guesses?

3 hours ago, Edy said:

Hey, they changed El Diablo for Zombie in the Mexico City line up!

The page that is selling the tickets for the events listed the event as "#MoreMonsterJam"

The official line up at this point is:

• Grave Digger
  • Max-D
  • El Toro Loco
  • Zombie
  • Scooby-Doo
  • Blue Thunder
  • N.E.A. Police

Any guesses on who the drivers will be?

Mine are: Morgan Kane, Neil Elliot, Mark List, Bari Mussair, Nicole Johnson, Tyler Meninga, Bals Brothers

Any more guesses?

Doubt it'll be Neil especially since this is MoreMonsterJam, it'll either be Colton or Jared (probably Colton)

Just now, Charlie H. said:

Doubt it'll be Neil especially since this is MoreMonsterJam, it'll either be Colton or Jared (probably Colton)

Well the the show that is the nearest in date is germany one (http://www.monsterjam.com/events/frankfurt-germany)

Line up for that is:

• Grave Digger
  • Max-D
  • El Toro Loco
  • El Diablo

My people made el Diablo a thing, but it's almost the same line up, just with el Diablo

On 4/16/2016 at 7:06 PM, Charlie H. said:

Sometimes I'm happy when I'm wrong. This is one of those times

Honestly looks like Reckless Trivin

Edited by Jon Cannon
Don't quote images and videos.

Morgan Kane said in an Instagram post that Old #25 is retiring after this weekend. I thought that chassis would have been scrapped after Colton beat the snot out of it last year, but glad it won that racing championship this year...

34 minutes ago, Charlie H. said:

Oh yeah BTW in case it hasn't been mentioned Mark List will be returning to the seat in time for the international stops so Edy fire up your Latin hypetrain engines again

Considering how close Tyler was to getting into the WF one has to imagine he's coming back with a vengeance next year 

I think depending on how good he does next year, he could get in automatically.  Same goes for Steven Sims Jr.