Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

27 minutes ago, Charlie H. said:

According to a Facebook tag Mike Thompson (or as he shall now be known as indie Lee O'Donnell) was driving for Wrecking Crew in Montreal. Whether or not it's a full tenure or just until Team Scream finds a new driver I don't know. That also raises the question of if he's gonna continue to drive Lumberjack or if someone else (Tom Durkee was listed on MXT before Mike was announced) will drive

Why isn't Diesel Dave driving Wrecking Crew anymore? I know XDP can't run indoors.

3 hours ago, midwestmonster said:

I wonder if he will drive in Wrecking Crew next year or if Steve will be back.

Well if Steve is under contract from FELD and Dave may have prior commitments then I'd expect a new full time driver for Wrecking Crew to be hired on (hell Jim's son Chris is at the age where he can drive, they could give it to him) 

47 minutes ago, Charlie H. said:

Well if Steve is under contract from FELD and Dave may have prior commitments then I'd expect a new full time driver for Wrecking Crew to be hired on (hell Jim's son Chris is at the age where he can drive, they could give it to him) 

Maybe Wrecking Crew will get a new chassis similar to Cory's Rage. (Wishful thinking)

3 hours ago, midwestmonster said:

Maybe Wrecking Crew will get a new chassis similar to Cory's Rage. (Wishful thinking)

God one would hope. That truck's been beaten to hell, dragged back then beaten down again five times over. Hell I'd love to see a new scheme for it as well since other than minor bits here and there it's been the same since 2005. Even Avenger and Brutus have had significant updates to their schemes

On 4/20/2016 at 3:42 PM, litl_e_fan said:

Brianna Mahon will be driving the red, white, and blue Madusa in East Rutherford.

I'M THE HAPPIEST BOY THAT BOUGHT TICKETS FOR METLIFE THIS YEAR (if you've known me for a while, you know that Mahon is one of my favorite drivers)

Also, how bad was that injury if Madusa herself have been gone for so long?

53 minutes ago, TheRetroStyle said:

I'M THE HAPPIEST BOY THAT BOUGHT TICKETS FOR METLIFE THIS YEAR (if you've known me for a while, you know that Mahon is one of my favorite drivers)

Also, how bad was that injury if Madusa herself have been gone for so long?

We've all had the misfortune of doing so.

• Upvote 11