Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

8 hours ago, Hagan Moskau said:

GD23 is definitely being retired as of this year. That truck has been around since 2012. And since Carl is sitting out of driving, I highly doubt that truck will take anymore.

2011 actually, I saw it in it's first year at Rosemont.  Those were the good ol days when Dana Creech and Craig Christensen drove.

47 minutes ago, midwestmonster said:

2011 actually, I saw it in it's first year at Rosemont.  Those were the good ol days when Dana Creech and Craig Christensen drove.

Kreg still drives, he just operates independently now and competes in Austrailia a lot with his new truck, Wicked.

I do miss seeing Dana, he was one of the drivers I loved watching on Speed as a kid. 

FELD is weird with how the retire trucks, I remember hearing a 5 year rule but there are plenty of trucks (like Mulisha, Jared's Max-D, Junkyard Dog, Soldier Fortune, Marc's El Toro, Hot Wheels) that have some years on em still running. I do know there was photos floating around of a brand new CRD with a Digger cage, I would suspect that is going to Morgan.

27 minutes ago, Outlawed said:

FELD is weird with how the retire trucks, I remember hearing a 5 year rule but there are plenty of trucks (like Mulisha, Jared's Max-D, Junkyard Dog, Soldier Fortune, Marc's El Toro, Hot Wheels) that have some years on em still running. I do know there was photos floating around of a brand new CRD with a Digger cage, I would suspect that is going to Morgan.

How old is JYD?

1 hour ago, Outlawed said:

wasn't hotwheels a new build in 2014? They switched the PEI chassis out a few weeks into the year and then used it as Northern Nightmare at vegas IIRC. Not really old in comparison to the others you listed. 

5 hours ago, Outlawed said:

Wait didn't Candice's new chassis come out in 2013? 

Soldier Fortune unless it changed hands is still the Captain America chassis correct? And Chad's ripped the entire back out of it three times

Mulisha yeah that's beyond me, Todd goes HAM at every show

What was Jared's  Max D previously?

Also no big surprises here Bigfoot 21 will go to Larry Swim while Bigfoot 18 is going to Josh Gibson. Larry will run Bigfoot for the Family Events tour

45 minutes ago, Charlie H. said:

Wait didn't Candice's new chassis come out in 2013? 

Soldier Fortune unless it changed hands is still the Captain America chassis correct? And Chad's ripped the entire back out of it three times

Mulisha yeah that's beyond me, Todd goes HAM at every show

What was Jared's  Max D previously?

Also no big surprises here Bigfoot 21 will go to Larry Swim while Bigfoot 18 is going to Josh Gibson. Larry will run Bigfoot for the Family Events tour

Candace got her new chassis right before 2016.

SF is definitely the old Captain America chassis.