Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

I mean, i think Donald is a good driver but eh.... he still need to get way better to be a "rising star"

Donald is already a fantastic driver, better than most that he comes up against. We are all saying he has far surpassed the rising star role, not that he isn't good enough to be one. He has shown that he is good enough to compete and win with the best for years now, so he is already way out of the category of rising star.

Edited by Mark Colineri
  • Upvote 1

Well just as many people guessed, Alien Invasion is confirmed to be driven by Chad Tingler making him the third long time Digger driver in recent memory to switch to a new ride (other two being Gary Porter and Rod Schmidt. Not counting Colton since he drove for only one season)

I'll be honest in hindsight it looks much better than I envisioned it would be. I was waiting for a Zombie like case but with an alien theme (I guess that's what Pirate's Curse is gonna be because Willys bodies be damned)

Edited by Charlie H.

I'm not really a fan of it.  At least Tingler is most likely getting a new chassis and that should be good for him. He's also getting his own identity now with his own truck (in a way). I'm excited to see how he does.

Honestly I'm not that much against this truck. I like the concept, they could have done so much worse with it. It'll probably look a bit more like Iron Man than it already does once we see it in reality, but we'll see.