Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

Neil will be running the red Max-D full time now. The video description also said "Team Max-D is rolling out 3 new body designs to compete!" Red being one of the 3 of course. Sounds like one of the Eichelbergers will get the Gold that Morgan ran, and the other a new scheme. Also sounding like Digger will keep theirs, maybe Charlie in Green, Morgan in Purple and maybe Adam in Chrome? Guess we'll find out lol

Neil will be running the red Max-D full time now. The video description also said "Team Max-D is rolling out 3 new body designs to compete!" Red being one of the 3 of course. Sounds like one of the Eichelbergers will get the Gold that Morgan ran, and the other a new scheme. Also sounding like Digger will keep theirs, maybe Charlie in Green, Morgan in Purple and maybe Adam in Chrome? Guess we'll find out lol

Are all three Max-D's going to be wilmans? The render had them on it.

Actually the render is pretty close to how Neil's truck looked in Vegas, yellow/gold is meh. Atleast they are individualizing them though. Humanizes the trucks more and people will use the drivers name rather then the just the trucks (El Toro's are case in point)

Edited by Outlawed

Devin Jones building a new chassis. Whether or not it'll be done in time for Q1 is up in the air

It's going to be pretty tight if he'd be able to get it done in time for his first event, especially since he has an event on the first weekend of the year and not the second like a lot of other people running for Monster Jam this winter. If he can pull this off, I give him insane props.

I really hate the colored Max-D's.  I want the original that ran for 10 years, the spiked that they ran last year, the neon glow wasn't bad i guess, and a black one would be cool to see.  The color feel like they put no effort into it.  I'm picky but that's my opinion. 

Well when they throw a colour on like they took the skin into MS paint and used the paint bucket tool I can see where your coming from. I dunno if I would do black, people would just claim it is a El Toro rip off.

Colton'd Max-D will be gold