Show Your Ego Chapter 46

Sergeant Politeness

10 minutes ago, Edy said:

I do admit, i didn't posted pictures of freestyle before i textured it and finished it because of my urge togeyit and get it done, but let's be fair, you didn't even do that with your replica tracks you made, and neither tons of people, and still, when they post them they get a thumbs up, and never see a drop of critism onto them or someone posting something like this to them. But i mean i since this are the World Finals, i know people are gonna care way more than a regular season show, but with World Finals XV, i don't remember Aaron posting pictures before he finished with the track, do you. Well, Danny, i really can't do anything at the moment apart from resizing the track and start the whole texturing process again, which honestly was exausting doing last nigth. Give a me a break, i got tons of sh*t to finish (Dragon [I'm waiting for a new body sheets will make, but i'm making the graphics while i wait], i'm updating Zombie [As you know i'm revamaping the normal one, as well making the yellow and skeleton one], also updating the Mutts [Rotty, Dalmation and normal one])

My 2 cents as well.

Firstly, I can't help it when other people don't criticize my tracks.  And I could also use the "I was busy" argument as well for the tracks I made last year.  I was busy running a full time league while building 6 new tracks (4 of which had custom built stadiums and designs).  I was stuck building those tracks with a week to each deadline for the event.  Could I have planned for more time?  Yes, most definitely but at the circumstances I was faced with, I made the most of it.  But here, you have no true deadlines.  You may want to get Dragon, Zombie, or the Mutts done soon, but no one is truly holding you accountable for the trucks to be done.  Same goes for the World Finals track.  Who is going to be let down when the track isn't out by the end of the month?  Only people who are impatient and immature.  And at the end of the day is it worth more to appease to those people, or just breath and work on something to the best of your ability?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rockgod88 said:

And were back!

Blaze's SMRA Custom is coming along good, although its hard to attach sway bars correctly with such a new/weird setup on this custom chassis

note the custom chassis, body, paint, NB

You are aware that you cannot make changes to the N/B for SMRA correct?

And Edy, the people speaking up on here know you are more then capable of doing an exceptional track. It is your choice how much better you want to make it. I am not a track maker nor am I great with texturing but so far it looks great.

20 hours ago, mrgravedigger23 said:

because im not like mark,johan or fern, i cant make trucks as good as them by my standerds good is good enough for me  

You think I became good overnight?

This was my first replica truck...
063597a2ed.jpg

This was one of my latest finished trucks....

364042114b.png

That's about a 4-5 year difference and progression to get where I am.  Everyone needs to stop being hurt by every comment that relates to their project. If you are personally gonna get offended, don't even bother posting. I'm not saying to only you, it's a few people who have the same issue. BUT That doesn't give anyone here the right to bash a members project. They spend time making trucks for you, that some of you only dream of making. If you're gonna offer criticism, actually offer it. Don't say it's off and then leave at that. Help him out. He's advanced from what he did originally I'm proud of it, shows that you can easily improve if you keep trying, it just takes time. Look at Klayton's old tracks, to his latest. That took years of trial and error, with trying new things and mixing it with the old to get the perfect match. Don't be afraid of failure. That's the only way you'll be able to progress in these projects, and your own life as well. 

• Upvote 8

6 minutes ago, Gabe2304 said:

Everyone's talking about WF 17 and I'm still waiting for Rock's WF 14 & 15.

I migth be making those 2 too, i McDon't Know, i still have projects to go and fix WF 17 (gad damn), remember i was making 15 a long with someone but at the end all got turned down (Sorry, i'm that kind of person who likes to be busy doing what he likes)

2 minutes ago, acdcfan56 said:

You think I became good overnight?

satan.jpg

I knew this guy visited you before you were good, after his visit, you started making amazing things. Smell that? Smells like a Pact with El diablo

Ok enough of that

Thanks to Mackey & Kozak for the help, opinions on this? (Apart from the side that i'll be remaking the whole FS paint maybe...?)

92330d5a6f.png

• Upvote 4

On 3/27/2016 at 1:24 PM, 1029Eric said:

Well would you rather have a good track or a bad track?

Alright then let's see what you're working on. C'mon now, chop chop!

On 3/27/2016 at 2:54 PM, rockgod88 said:

And were back!

Blaze's SMRA Custom is coming along good, although its hard to attach sway bars correctly with such a new/weird setup on this custom chassis

note the custom chassis, body, paint, NB

I wonder what these are for?

Who says we can't have the future today?

that's all for now fokes!

also sry for low res pics. :(

If you could I'd suggest smoothing out the body a bit, and mixing the pictures a bit so they're not so... jpegy if that makes sense (on your custom I mean)

• Upvote 1

I see what you mean, its my 1st or second custom and I think its turned out good so far but i could try to 'blend' them a bit.

anyways MUR IMAGE DUMPS

New shiny BKTs(are they shiny enough?) and flag!, I cant get the flamethrowers working :(...... back to the files..

http://i.imgur.com/pi2qZwG.png

also i made this awhile back so i revived it sorta,

0naXLx9.png

yes im doing nothing today but making stuff..... yay happy easter

• Upvote 1

Just now, rockgod88 said:

I see what you mean, its my 1st or second custom and I think its turned out good so far but i could try to 'blend' them a bit.

anyways MUR IMAGE DUMPS

New shiny BKTs(are they shiny enough?) and flag!, I cant get the flamethrowers working :(...... back to the files..

I mean don't get me wrong, it's pretty solid as is right now and it's your custom so feel free to do whatever you like I'm just spitballing a couple things 

5 hours ago, Edy said:

I don't get why are you saying that... i've always considered my tracks good, i mean they are not 100% accurate but what do you mean by this? Do you want to point out something to me? Honestly at this point you just sound rude

Everything looks good to me except the ramps compared to the floor. They take up way too much space.

55 minutes ago, rockgod88 said:

anyways MUR IMAGE DUMPS

Grave Digger will not have "6 Time Champion" until Dennis wins 2 more or anyone else on Team Grave Digger wins 6.