Show Your Ego Chapter 46

Sergeant Politeness

1 minute ago, 1029Eric said:

Grave Digger will not have "6 Time Champion" until Dennis wins 2 more or anyone else on Team Grave Digger wins 6.

Why? It's relating to the truck, it doesn't say "Dennis Anderson 6 Time Champion" and never has. So I guess when Monster Mutt had the 2010 champion logo on it in 2011 that didn't count because it was driven by Joe Miller and Dana Creech all season

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, 1029Eric said:

Just take the help. Not the ass hole comments, then your truck will be much better.

5 hours ago, 1029Eric said:

Well would you rather have a good track or a bad track?

13 minutes ago, 1029Eric said:

Everything looks good to me except the ramps compared to the floor. They take up way too much space.

confused.jpg

6 minutes ago, Charlie H. said:

Why? It's relating to the truck, it doesn't say "Dennis Anderson 6 Time Champion" and never has. So I guess when Monster Mutt had the 2010 champion logo on it in 2011 that didn't count because it was driven by Joe Miller and Dana Creech all season

So who keeps the championships? The name of the truck? Or the driver? O the name of the truck keeps the championship and the driver the throphie?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Edy said:

So who keeps the championships? The name of the truck? Or the driver? O the name of the truck keeps the championship and the driver the throphie?

I'm betting the truck does, because like I said with the Charlie example the championship wasn't transferred onto his Digger but onto Monster Mutt (or how Adam's championship in Taz wasn't transferred onto the Legend when he transitioned)

EDIT: Damn Blaze pulled a fast one! Looks pretty good, few notes

Greensboro_010816%20%2821%29.jpg

The green shock caps along the halfway point need to be added, and I dunno if the Magnaflow plate is glitched out on you or not but it came up purple also the sponsor plate extends out a bit further there and the wheelie bar is green instead of black. So far though looks really good!

So I've been working on starting up the World Finals 17 FS Encore trucks. So far, I've only painted the bodies. These are on a place holder truck so yes, I know they are on the wrong chassis (Kozak has helped me with ID'ing the chassis used IRL). Also, the bodies will be getting a few tweaks based off of what I saw in these pics. Blake is helping me with the exporting and other Blender stuff since I can't do that stuff. 

gjAZSQC.png

JcuxE8a.png

P0Mk0xG.png

FXhY02q.png

FetWYKP.png

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, Charlie H. said:

EDIT: Damn Blaze pulled a fast one! Looks pretty good, few notes

The green shock caps along the halfway point need to be added, and I dunno if the Magnaflow plate is glitched out on you or not but it came up purple also the sponsor plate extends out a bit further there and the wheelie bar is green instead of black. So far though looks really good!

lol

On it, Fixed shocks and Magnaflow plate now onto sponsor plate...

Thanks a ton for helping me out man! really appreciate it!

45 minutes ago, steiale said:

So I've been working on starting up the World Finals 17 FS Encore trucks. So far, I've only painted the bodies. These are on a place holder truck so yes, I know they are on the wrong chassis (Kozak has helped me with ID'ing the chassis used IRL). Also, the bodies will be getting a few tweaks based off of what I saw in these pics. Blake is helping me with the exporting and other Blender stuff since I can't do that stuff. 

gjAZSQC.png

JcuxE8a.png

P0Mk0xG.png

FXhY02q.png

FetWYKP.png

Looks great , but the army truck was on Werners chassis