World Finals XVII Discussion

Sergeant Politeness

Funny how the majority of people who complain about the track being similar aren't even at vegas.... It's not you spent all that money to be disappointed at the end. And i don't even know how you could even be disappointed... Hell if i had the chance to go even if the track has been the same id still go. ITS THE WORLD FINALS MAN. The people at vegas aren't even complaining at all about the track. 

5 minutes ago, acdcfan56 said:

Funny how the majority of people who complain about the track being similar aren't even at vegas.... It's not you spent all that money to be disappointed at the end. And i don't even know how you could even be disappointed... Hell if i had the chance to go even if the track has been the same id still go. ITS THE WORLD FINALS MAN. The people at vegas aren't even complaining at all about the track. 

i wish i was a vegas? im pretty sure we all do? i think its a safe bet that there are some hardcore fans there that are.

Yes, but I don't see how complaining is really needed. It a massive freestyle only course...Literally only place to see that is the finals. with not as steep ramps so now trucks can launch off and do way more. It's different in the way of making it better for drivers, I wouldn't be shocked if they kept it kinda similar so the drivers don't go scared because they dont know what they are hitting.

Since the front flip ramp is in Vegas I do see a spot in the track where it could be placed and let Meents have some run up room.  Have the truck stage on the middle of the second table top (closest to Thunder Alley), place the ramp on the backside of the middle launch jump, and cut off some of the front of the face of the launch jump to make a better landing area.  I don't think any of the predictions I've ever posted on here have been correct but by studying the freestyle track and thinking of encores this is what I came up with. 

But it's probably not going to happen so ignore me, but if it does I get a medal.