Show Your Arguments Chapter 47

rockgod88

42 minutes ago, Tylinater said:

Doug Dimmadome - where's the dimmadome son?

41 minutes ago, Charlie H. said:

Righto, anyhow the Dust Bowl is looking pretty good m80

Working on it, i care way more on getting Dimmadome ready and relased than Wf 14, 15 & 16. Got tons of ideas for that, one of the is a ring of fire

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Edy said:

Working on it, i care way more on getting Dimmadome ready and relased than Wf 14, 15 & 16. Got tons of ideas for that, one of the is a ring of fire

Have you made any progress on WF16 since your last update on here?

Just now, 1029Eric said:

Have you made any progress on WF16 since your last update on here?

Nope, i did goofed there, and meant to say 14, 15 & 17. I'll work on 14 & 15, since are not 100% mine. But no haven't made any progress on 17 , after all that happened i'll take some rest from it, eventually i'll work on it. 

18 hours ago, Edy said:

Nope, i did goofed there, and meant to say 14, 15 & 17. I'll work on 14 & 15, since are not 100% mine. But no haven't made any progress on 17 , after all that happened i'll take some rest from it, eventually i'll work on it. 

well edy you've been doing a great job with all your reacent projects keep up the good work 

Well, got this in-game and its great so far, handles like a beast. Took awhile to sort out the NB and stuff, the paint will be like a classic racing scheme that my Dad used to run on his racing Jeep. Also I'm having issues with the header texture glitching. Ideas?

hfrd7Bv.png

vfT9Gae.png

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, rockgod88 said:

*Pics of Monster Jeep with New Tires*

Woah, dem tires tho... 

For your header textures, I'm not at all by any means an expert on this subject, but have you tried remapping the prop itself in Blender, and using that new bake to texture? Just a thought I had from what I've read over the years.

18 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

yea, I think its in the .material file.... yup i made the tires too :0. hows it look?

Truck looks interesting but the jeep model itself looks like it is missing some pieces because you ripped it from somewhere. you fill those spots in, in blender the model would look much better.

D0wvjcc.jpg

Here we have the wild Fluffy Monster Truck in its natural habitat, yet, without its spec or shine, or anything else really...... just getting an idea of how it'll look in game, so far so good :D

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, iZonarYT said:

Here we have the wild Fluffy Monster Truck in its natural habitat, yet, without its spec or shine, or anything else really...... just getting an idea of how it'll look in game, so far so good :D

A few things if you really want to kill it, Kevin has never run bead-locks, nor that rim so I suggest using others if they are out, also his rims are orange.  The truck also has orange axle housings with black steering rams.  These are all minor things but like I said, if you want to make your work really stand out go for it.  I also understand that if you have no parts finalized yet and just threw those on there to get it in game.