Show Your Arguments Chapter 47

rockgod88

36 minutes ago, iZonarYT said:

well, we know how edy works, and I never knew Dalton was trying it, oh well, this one will actually be released tho.... #shotsfired@edy ;)

I'm pretty sure Dalton was, but that was a while ago. It was an orange chassis that looked like Kevin's truck. I have a few pictures from like 2012 when he first debuted the steel body on his old chassis if you want them.

Fern Blue Thunder is looking awesome! Can't wait to see it all shiny in-game!

2 hours ago, iZonarYT said:

well, we know how edy works

If that's Strait Jacket, go ahead, i take my time at things and i'm not rushing my stuff just because of childish people.

2 hours ago, iZonarYT said:

this one will actually be released tho.... #shotsfired@edy ;)

I'll still relase mine whenever i think it's ready, and i feel ok with it. I'm not rushing mine or whatever thing just because of your stupid "#shotsfired@edy", this just upsets me, what's the point of bs about me not realsing stuff, i'll eventually do it, other thing is that you guys don't want to realase anything, i don't know, not gonna make an argument about it, i don't care about pleasing everybody, i just want to feel ok with my trucks / tracks, and i don't care if takes a year, it's my project, wanna make yours and make arguments on how i don't release things? Ok fine, go ahead. I don't care.

Honestly I'm conflicted on the truck because I know it'll look awesome Will, but god do I hate that truck with a burning passion XD

Also Edy mate it may be a good idea if you stepped back from the community for a while, and I'm saying that for your sake not like "fok u mane get out". You've been really on edge recently, some time away to just breathe and chill would probably do you good

6 minutes ago, Charlie H. said:

Honestly I'm conflicted on the truck because I know it'll look awesome Will, but god do I hate that truck with a burning passion XD

Also Edy mate it may be a good idea if you stepped back from the community for a while, and I'm saying that for your sake not like "fok u mane get out". You've been really on edge recently, some time away to just breathe and chill would probably do you good

Honestly it's not a bad idea, a lot of what I think has been bothering Edy on here is one of the reasons I stopped posting in the projects threads since I got sick of a certain someone only ever wanting to give me a hard time that rarely offered anything useful but still excused as "constructive criticism" which it largely was not. I do however find it strange that a lot of you that have given Edy a hard time are the same ones who constantly state that it needs to stop yet the same ones saying it needs to stop are the main culprits causing the problem in the first place but they won't come out and tell you so they do it behind everyone's backs (you know exactly who you are).

Best advice I can give you is work on your projects as you wish and as long as you're happy with how it turns out then try and ignore some of the other things, if you miss something and someone points it out don't worry about it, it happens to all of us. This game is supposed to be about all of us having fun and anymore it seems like an overly dramatic high school.

• Upvote 3

On 23/04/2016 at 7:27 PM, SealedGecko said:

Since my truck in SMRA is "illegal" I have since made it "legal".

The funny thing is you stayed on your wheels longer in this video then you have in both SMRA shows you have ran

• Upvote 3