Show Your Arguments Chapter 47

rockgod88

8 minutes ago, steiale said:

Yes, Blake could have said it nicer. 

He's making the Fluffy truck, but Fern made the orange digger a while back and has not released it yet.

i wasnt even being mean i just didnt know how well he knew his chassis plus 95% of the people on sm are straight savage anyway

2 hours ago, mrgravedigger23 said:

i wasnt even being mean i just didnt know how well he knew his chassis plus 95% of the people on sm are straight savage anyway

Don't assume people know as much as other people. If someone asks a question, don't avoid answering the question by being a smarta$$. If 95% of people on Sim-Monsters are savage, don't feel as though you need to join that 95% and make Sim-Monsters more savage. Be a leader not a follower.

tl;dr 

Don't be a douchebag 

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, 1029Eric said:

Do not call someone a "douchebag." That is not nice. Btw I am not reading any replies because we all know they will be total bs.

Aaron outranks you by a mile on this site, so he kinda in a way has a right to use the term, and it's kinda true in this case. Oh, and you won't read any replies? They won't be "BS" because some of us know what we're talking about and think about what we say before we post it. We also know how to be "good citizens" of the community. 

Can we... Can we just get back on track with projects for God sakes?! This is giving me a headache. Will, nice truck. Blake, just say yes or no, don't rub it someone's face on what they know and what they don't and you won't embarrass yourself like I did in the past with that exact behavior. 1029Eric, try not to get caught in these types of situations, cause it's literally going to make you look bad. Believe me, I've done it before and it did not go well. Continue with the amazing projects so far guys!

59 minutes ago, steiale said:

he kinda in a way has a right to use the term, We also know how to be "good citizens" of the community. 

No one should call someone a douchebag. Also, Calling someone a douchebag is being a good citizen? I do not think so.

kpSQk1B.png

How about this, everybody stop posting here unless you have constructive criticism of someones work, or you dont post here, got beef with someone???? HANDLE IT ON YOUR OWN YOU BUNCH OF CHILDREN, it's not hard to direct message someone on the site. Settle your issues somewhere else, I don't want to see it anymore. 

• Upvote 12

16 minutes ago, iZonarYT said:

How about this, everybody stop posting here unless you have constructive criticism of someones work, or you dont post here, got beef with someone???? HANDLE IT ON YOUR OWN YOU BUNCH OF CHILDREN, it's not hard to direct message someone on the site. Settle your issues somewhere else, I don't want to see it anymore. 

Love it! Great Job.

3 hours ago, 1029Eric said:

Do not call someone a "douchebag." That is not nice. Btw I am not reading any replies because we all know they will be total bs.

Not to worry, you will not have to read any replies anymore B)

• Upvote 11