Show Your Arguments Chapter 47

rockgod88

On 5/2/2016 at 3:57 PM, rockgod88 said:

Alright then, from now on small textures it is, I have tried it a few times, Marks ETL, old GD14, ect any ways ...

If it's something barely visible 512x512 and lower works just fine, anything that you see promptly like the body most usually go with 2048x2048. The biggest with lag from textures is certain trucks that have every single texture being 2048x2048 or larger even if it's just a solid texture that could just the same be 1x1. So generally anymore you usually see 1-3 2048x2048 textures and everything else will be lower which helps with performance and file size. B)

1 hour ago, iZonarYT said:

Put some RESPECK on my name #birdman

HxZIO1L.png

Since i'm lazy, i kind of want to put the Strait Jacket Body sheets made with my paint on that, if you agree

12 minutes ago, midwestmonster said:

Has anyone started Gas Monkey Garage?

John Dough

32 minutes ago, Edy said:

Since i'm lazy, i kind of want to put the Strait Jacket Body sheets made with my paint on that, if you agree

It would be an honor Edy, hmu on aim and we can get to working that out ;)  my aim is izonaryt1 

Well I'm working really hard on this and so far its coming along nicely, I've redid almost the whole NB getting the swaybars and 4links to work, I shortend the WB for realizim and spent forever on it....

I also fixed the front SB link since this pic...

sRQID8x.png

lkzQp1w.png

• Upvote 2

On 02/05/2016 at 0:10 PM, Helen Weales said:

No need to apologize, I didn't think you were being snarky. When I get a chance, I will double check my driver models again to see if they are off. What I had intended to do was create models that were as accurate as possible in size, so new frames could be built around them -- I think that is a good way to gauge chassis size when basing models solely on photos.

I definitely need to fix the male arms as they are too thin. At some point I want to make new drivers entirely which I might do when I step my electric trucks up to "stage 4" designs.

Well there is some good news and bad news, with the site being down I did some prodding around on my chassis's. Turns out that the vast majority of them (my recently redone Cohen, Concussion, J&B and PEI) share the same cab height as Fluffy. Comparing them to the CRD there is about a two and a half cylinder gap (I use .03 diameter). So I would be looking at fixing over at minimum, half of the stuff I have made. As of right now I am not sure what I am going to do as free time is hard to come by for me and I am not entirely sure how long it would take me to do it all.